Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 11-09-2005, 01:53 AM

Default The Yugoslavian\'s request

Here's the PM he sent me:

I've already pmed Mat about this but figure that it's not a bad idea to just send to all the OOT Mods.
Thread #1
Thread #2

The main reason I want these deleted is b/c I remember Chuddo-gate only too well and a poster has called OOTers to arms to investigate the identity of someone who is to remain anonymous in my threads. My intention was never to compromise the identity of 'Chica' in the threads. I think I was too idealistic in thinking that I could provide OOT a glimpse of some trials and tribulations of a regular internet poker dork.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:13 AM

Default Re: The Yugoslavian\'s request

I personally would not delete them. It was a couple of threads over a long period of time and he knew exactly what he was doing.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thread #1
Thread #2

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Dynasty got sidetracked by the Phillips business before he could edit in the relevant links. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thread #1
Thread #2

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Dynasty got sidetracked by the Phillips business before he could edit in the relevant PM and links. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured you guys were smart enough to notice that the threads had been moved into this forum.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thread #1
Thread #2

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Dynasty got sidetracked by the Phillips business before he could edit in the relevant PM and links. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured you guys were smart enough to notice that the threads had been moved into this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, everyone knows that I'm not that bright. I honestly didn't see the other thread that's more than a few spots down. I also should have noticed that his PM was already in your post, but below where it was meant to be.

Regardless of whether I saw them or not, it's pretty obvious you meant to edit in some links there. There is no need to get snippy about it. Man, it seems like everyone is on edge today.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Regardless of whether I saw them or not, it's pretty obvious you meant to edit in some links there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made no effort to put links in my post.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Regardless of whether I saw them or not, it's pretty obvious you meant to edit in some links there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made no effort to put links in my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this then?
[ QUOTE ]
Thread #1
Thread #2

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that from the guy's PM? If so, you certainly could've written your post in a clearer way, or edited it to make some sense. Also, you could have just clarified your post instead of acting so arrogant about my good-natured reply.

Regardless, your ego frightens me. I'll remember not to ever question the almighty Dynasty again, as you clearly never make mistakes like us mere mortals. Yikes.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What is this then?
[ QUOTE ]
Thread #1
Thread #2

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that from the guy's PM? If so, you certainly could've written your post in a clearer way, or edited it to make some sense. Also, you could have just clarified your post instead of acting so arrogant about my good-natured reply.

Regardless, your ego frightens me. I'll remember not to ever question the almighty Dynasty again, as you clearly never make mistakes like us mere mortals. Yikes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your problem?

You're reading way too much into my onc sentance response of "I figured you guys were smart enough to notice that the threads had been moved into this forum. "

That sentence alone has caused you to call me arrogant, has frightened you, and gotten you to make almight-mortal comparisons.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:29 PM

There is no question that you are both being overly sensitive. None. But if you must fight, perhaps you should do it privately.