I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I love Bruschi.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Bruschi

[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, I look at Bruschi and think he's probably the kind of exasperatingly self-righteous jerk that I would hate in real life, but as a football player he is the hands-down [censored].

NT
Old 10-31-2005, 01:41 AM

Nobody has mentioned this, but that game sucked a boatload of ass.

Whoever calls the plays for the Bills needs a kick in the balls.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:05 AM

ESPN is now reporting he saved a little girl from drowning in suburban Massachusetts after the game. He reportedly heard the scream while helping an old lady cross the street right after saving a burning kitten from a fire.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, I look at Bruschi and think he's probably the kind of exasperatingly self-righteous jerk that I would hate in real life, but as a football player he is the hands-down [censored].

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda feel that way about Drew Brees. Well, he's not that great of a football player but I've always liked his game for some reason, and he definitely seems like the arrogant punk that I would hate in life.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ESPN is now reporting he saved a little girl from drowning in suburban Massachusetts after the game. He reportedly heard the scream while helping an old lady cross the street right after saving a burning kitten from a fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why he walked away from the post-game interview?

Suzy Kolber: Tedy!

(Tedy hears a scream faintly in the distance. He calmly walks away from the badgering reporter and heads to the exit.)
Old 10-31-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The game coverage sucked a boatload of ass, too. TWICE, ESPN was doing sideline "reports" while a turnover was in progress. The first one was when (Suzy Colber?) was talking about some bullshit, and she was going on and on while there was a fumble and a pile up. The second was even worse ... the booth was going on about Mara while the a fumble occurred. They return to coverage as the teams are changing units and the announcer says, "apparently, there was a turnover."
Old 10-31-2005, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The game coverage sucked a boatload of ass, too. TWICE, ESPN was doing sideline "reports" while a turnover was in progress. The first one was when (Suzy Colber?) was talking about some bullshit, and she was going on and on while there was a fumble and a pile up. The second was even worse ... the booth was going on about Mara while the a fumble occurred. They return to coverage as the teams are changing units and the announcer says, "apparently, there was a turnover."

[/ QUOTE ]

Mute it. Seriously. With the number of graphics on screen you can get most situational information visually.

If something strange is happening you can always unmute it to learn exactly what is going on.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I kinda feel that way about Drew Brees. Well, he's not that great of a football player but I've always liked his game for some reason, and he definitely seems like the arrogant punk that I would hate in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend is a valet at a restaurant that he frequents and Brees never tips him, if that makes you hate him even more.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats an above average performance for this crew.