Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits

Old 09-21-2005, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Cracked Aces Bonus - Vary How You Play Aces?

i just started there last thurs. I've played about 2k hands of 1/2 and have $30 of bonus out of $150 left to clear. I don't particularly care for the graphics (what's up with the snack bar thingy?) and it's a pain in the ass to have to request your hh's via email. But I've heard here that they are fixinta go to a save to your harddrive system.

As for the cracked aces thing, you can only cash in once. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
three times for me today.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:38 AM

If you go to their Cracked Aces promo page, they seem to contradict themselves. At the top it says:

[ QUOTE ]
Every pair of pocket aces that you are dealt on Texas Hold'em tables with limits of at least $1/$2 Limit or $1 NL or higher will earn you $10 FREE if they are beaten or 'cracked'!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Down lower on the same page in the T&C it says:

[ QUOTE ]
There must be at least 3 participants playing the hand, and the hand must be a raked hand to qualify. Head to head tables do not qualify for this promotion. The hand does need to go to a showdown. This is One Time ONLY and MUST occur at Ring Games ONLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Complain that it says EVERY time at the top of the page and see if you can get them to pay off.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:53 AM

I just finished my session tonite and when I quit I noticed that I had $10 more than what I had figured in my journal. When I sent in my email I included both hand numbers so maybe they do pay off on every one.

I had one tonite that I'll send in (ONCE I GET THE DAMN HH EMAIL) tommorrow to see what happens.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had one tonite that I'll send in (ONCE I GET THE DAMN HH EMAIL) tommorrow to see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Bobby,

Thank you for your email.

I'm aware that you have received this bonus twice, although this promotion is a one time offer so I cannot credit the $10 for hand 1908. I hope you understand.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you!

Sincerely,

Kyoko
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"Continuing to be the Best and Most Trusted"
Support@AbsolutePoker.com