Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 02:00 AM

Default Re: I made 600 today playing 2/4 6 max

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't used pokertracker in ages. For a while I used it just out of curiousity to see what I was winning at. I think it was like 3.5 BB, over about 25,000 hands. I am playing better now than I was then. For anyone that doesn't believe and would like to ghost me, feel free to PM me. I have been making a lot of money at low limit for quite some time now, and am just curious if I am the only one doing this. People don't believe it when I say that I make 300 a day, and I make that amount almost every day. It probably would be smart to move up limits, but when you can make this much this easily, I just ask myself, "why?". Last year I was doing $200 a day. I am considering writing a book, but would like to honestly know if there are other people making as much as I do at these limits so I can see if this is really something special or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very special.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't used pokertracker in ages. For a while I used it just out of curiousity to see what I was winning at. I think it was like 3.5 BB, over about 25,000 hands. I am playing better now than I was then. For anyone that doesn't believe and would like to ghost me, feel free to PM me. I have been making a lot of money at low limit for quite some time now, and am just curious if I am the only one doing this. People don't believe it when I say that I make 300 a day, and I make that amount almost every day. It probably would be smart to move up limits, but when you can make this much this easily, I just ask myself, "why?". Last year I was doing $200 a day. I am considering writing a book, but would like to honestly know if there are other people making as much as I do at these limits so I can see if this is really something special or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first response was going to be your running good, period. Then after reading this I'm pretty sure the point of your post is just to see if you can rile up some posters on this forum. I would guess you are at best a break even .5/1 player.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I made 420 at the same, the day before that 358. I'm able to clear $300 per day at 2/4, 3/6 on most days. Anyone else winning this much at these limits?

I should note that today I played for about 6 hours. Yesterday and the day before for an average of about 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have been on 2+2 for almost three years and can make 300 a day why are you playing 2-4 6max? I'm just wondering.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I made 420 at the same, the day before that 358. I'm able to clear $300 per day at 2/4, 3/6 on most days. Anyone else winning this much at these limits?

I should note that today I played for about 6 hours. Yesterday and the day before for an average of about 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have been on 2+2 for almost three years and can make 300 a day why are you playing 2-4 6max? I'm just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... because "when you can make this much this easily, I just ask myself, 'why?'". Duh.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Remove a rib and suck yourself off.

- Jags

P.S. That was mean, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't apologize-the OP made a douchebaggish post and you called him out on it

Now i have no idea who this guy-whether he's trying to ask a question re: variance in shorthanded games but the fact that he didn't state it as such leads me to believe he was just bragging.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:18 AM

I jsut got backf rom the bar... Am I dreaming reading this pile of [censored]????
Old 08-27-2005, 02:20 AM

2/4 6 max?

Where you play?
Old 08-27-2005, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the laugh. You are priceless.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the only option here is to quit your job and become a professional 2/4 player and poker book writer <font color="white"> that way you can continue to pay off the good players and inspire the bad ones to keep paying us long into the future </font> you obviously have that special something <font color="white"> do they still call it down syndrome? </font> and im sure im not the only one who would love to learn about poker by reading a book written by someone as natually talented as yourself <font color="white"> nothing says natual brilliance like pride over 2/4 wins </font>

if you have any financial concerns, don't worry <font color="white"> people like you are why i'll never have to answer to a boss </font> to make that much you must be gifted <font color="white"> with a special ability to be both wrong and make people hate you </font> i know the people like myself who 4table NL games dont even make quite that much! <font color="white"> per hour </font>

fim
Old 08-27-2005, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm able to clear $300 per day at 2/4, 3/6 on most days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Phrases like this are a very easy way to recognize semi-skilled players.

You are using $ instead of BBs
You are using hours instead of hands
And you are generalizing your results over three days worth of play

I'm sure you think you're a great low limit player and i wont convince you otherwise...but... Just dont expect the upswing to continue. And when it turns for the worst, dont even think of posting a whine thread without at least having a PT database behind you.