Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 07-30-2005, 09:08 AM

Default work = pissed off

i dont know why i hate work so much --- i have an easy job, i order material and od the billing for a construction company -- i do actual work about 10hrs per week and the rest is spent [censored] around, possibly making fun of customers wearing odd clothing

its easy -- i come in do some [censored] and then check my email and 2+2 the rest of the day

but i hate coming here so much, it just feels like im wasting away sitting here --- i work with a guy who has been here much longer than i --- i know that he makes more money than myself and many other employees --- he cant even [censored] spell normal words right --- [censored], what the [censored] ---- i mean he spells [censored] like buy(purchase) he spells bye and if he writes iff -- two [censored] fs, ???? [censored] you
\
my uncle is my boss -- so pretty easy to get dys off, because im usually with him

but i have no plans for another job - i know that i can handle almost anything, have one semester left in college, for my degree in business management and insurance --- left when we were kicked out of the house and havent went back yet

just some ramblings of a bored wasted(for some reason i stayed up all night and came right to work) guy at work --

this post might be pointless but im [censored] up right now and sitting at my desk at work on [censored] sat morning --- everyone i was hanging out with is still partying [censored] bastards

cheers
Old 07-30-2005, 09:18 AM

Default Re: work = pissed off

Your life sucks. Change it already.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:56 AM

Is CliffNotes still around?
Old 07-30-2005, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i work with a guy who has been here much longer than i --- i know that he makes more money than myself and many other employees --- he cant even [censored] spell normal words right --- [censored], what the [censored] ---- i mean he spells [censored] like buy(purchase) he spells bye and if he writes iff -- two [censored] fs, ???? [censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
my uncle is my boss -- so pretty easy to get dys off, because im usually with him

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-30-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your life sucks. Change it already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah really.

You're complaining about typical workplace politics bull [censored] like stupid people getting paid more because they've been around longer, yet going to school for business management and insurance. It sure isn't going to get any better in these fields.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:50 PM

I hate work too. I do web design and it's really a very chill job and I read a lot of 2+2 most of the time, but I think driving in LA traffic to get back and forth from work sucks, and I could be playing poker while working. So I'm with you on this, working sucks.