Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 02:38 AM

Default someone reccommend a good site

Hi,

Can you recommend a new site for me to play a. A nice/big/easy deposit bonus would be a great "bonus" and good table sections would be nice.

I play exclusively at Party only (reg acct. no rb). I recently opened up a Pacific Poker account...but that was horible (software and only one game at a time). With Party acting up, what would be a good site to try out. I only ask because I am not a "site-hopper" and am looking for a good "second home". Thanks. I usually play 3/6 HE and ocassional Stud/8. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:44 AM

Default Re: someone reccommend a good site

Sporting Bet poker. $100 bonus on any deposit, games are as fishy as party, can't go wrong. It's a European site so the games are busier in the afternoon than evening, but all in all an excellent site.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:46 AM

There is a bonus going at Pokerstars. If you deposit $600 before the 28th you get a bonus of $120. There is a thread now where you can find the details about the requirements to clear it and so forth:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=2928408
Old 07-22-2005, 03:00 AM

Do the Stars bonus since you play 3/6, or go do the Party skins and get rakeback while you are at it.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:34 AM

Thanks for the info. I saw in the new card player that Ultimate Bets has a 40% new player signup up to $200. I'll look into UB and PS. THanks.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info. I saw in the new card player that Ultimate Bets has a 40% new player signup up to $200. I'll look into UB and PS. THanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ultimate Bet is not what I would call an "easy" bonus, but at 3/6 you're gonna get close to 50-100% rake rebate (plus look in the classified ads for any affiliate offers on top of that).

Poker Stars is probably the better deal right now since they are running their reload bonus. you will get 20 cents per raked hand there compared to 10 cents at UB. you can't get rakeback at PS but the higher bonus more than makes up for it. software for both sites is rock solid, PS has more players with a decent amount of softies at the mid-limits.

since you can stack bonuses on both sites indefinitely, you can and should deposit and play back and forth as needed.