Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Hats off to Bodog!! (oh, and screw Empire)

They do not offer rakeback, but there 20% is great. They give it to you up fron which does make you have to track your points to see if you cleared it. But man the games are good the big turny overlays are HUGH, and the sports book is a click away.....I have been doing great there. The opnly drawback i have seen, ok, maybe two, is that when you put in a refund request, they don't remove the money from your account until the actual refund. So if you have 2k in there, and request 1500 back, they leave the whole 2k still there. If you dip 1$ past the 500$ you have left it will void the withdrawal if the the funds are not there when they make it. This happened to me thats how i know. lost a few dollars more with out realizing it, and had to then wait and ask again for my refund.

The other area they seem to really get you is in the book. They really load up heavy on the favorites. I have been using multiple books for many years, and do alot of line shopping. They really like to push the line upwards on the favorites. This is fine if you want the dog, but thats about all.

Bottom line is this, they are excellent for there bonuses! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2005, 11:28 AM

They do offer rakeback.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:33 AM

Is this an election? We have two votes for Rakeback, two votes for no-rakeback.

Anybody have the NAME of a place that offers bodog rakeback?
Old 05-13-2005, 11:40 AM

If rakeback is offered that sucks. I already have an acount with bodog.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:49 AM

I cleared my bonus so I withdrew. How long does it take? I want to redeposit for a new bonus now, but figure I need to wait until the cashout is complete. Right? Or no?

I'm surprised it took me so long to begin playing this site. I just had no clue that you could clear this bonus so easily at stud. It beats the hell out of anywhere else I know right now. Plus, I will enter that WSOP tourney with the points I earn.

Thanks Bodog for a bottomless bonus. I didn't even mind giving you some cover play today while I wait for my withdrawal. Sites that aren't azzholes get all my extra play.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:56 AM

Well, so much for the bodog games, thanks to this thread. You take a site that offers, maybe, 2-3 mid-stakes games going, and add 40 sharks, you get a drastic change in the way the tables play. For the people who love the big overlays and the juicy games, you now get to swim with sharks. Congradulations!
Old 05-13-2005, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, so much for the bodog games, thanks to this thread. You take a site that offers, maybe, 2-3 mid-stakes games going, and add 40 sharks, you get a drastic change in the way the tables play. For the people who love the big overlays and the juicy games, you now get to swim with sharks. Congradulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, all that happened in two days? Damn damn damn!!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cmon all you prima and party stud players, clear some bonus at Bodog, it's by far the best place for stud players clearing a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that the Bodog bonus clears quickly when playing stud. The only problem is that few stud games are ever going at one time.

To help combat this, myself and some others from the BW forum are planning on flocking to Bodog's stud tables this Sunday (5/15) around noon (PST). Hopefully, enough people will turn out that we can get quite a few stud games going.

If you like to clear bonuses quickly and/or like playing stud (7stud, 8OB, or 5card) come to Bodog on Sunday afternoon and take advantage of the increase in stud traffic.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:20 PM

I tried to clear my bodog bonus with 7-card stud, and there wasn't a single table going. I played some 5-card stud, but got killed because I had no idea what I was doing. Back to Omaha and Hold Em and I did okay.

I was pretty disappointed with the table selection though.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They won't allow Canadians to play

while this sucks fir canadians its great for US customers. its awesome to call bodog and get to speak to people who use english as thier first language.

[/ QUOTE ]

??

They speak English in Canada..

(Granted, some speak French also...but when I was there I felt the people I talked to actually spoke more clearly than most Americans)