Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: J4s

here is a thread where this was recently discussed in high stakes

i dont really feel like reading through it right now, but i think the general consensus was that you should play any suited from the BB if at least one cold-caller is in, anyway, you may find this interesting
Old 12-11-2005, 03:13 PM

Thanx for the link newhizzle, although I doubt any concensus will change my thinking. I think what it would take is if Ed Miller, Mason Malmuth or David Sklansky came out and proved this was a profitable call, then I would change my disposition.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanx for the link newhizzle, although I doubt any concensus will change my thinking. I think what it would take is if Ed Miller, Mason Malmuth or David Sklansky came out and proved this was a profitable call, then I would change my disposition.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe David has stated that this is a profitable call in the past. I don't have the thread onhand. I'm pretty sure that it isn't hard to turn a profit relative to folding here in a 4-way pot.

Rob
Old 12-11-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe David has stated that this is a profitable call in the past. I don't have the thread onhand. I'm pretty sure that it isn't hard to turn a profit relative to folding here in a 4-way pot.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]
I this thread with David in it could be found or if David came out and said this is a profitable call, then I would change my tune.