Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Diablo banned

I'm not saying SIIHP is offensive at all. Mostly just that it's an example of lowbrow OOT humor. I do think it's true that things that are much more offensive will likely be said as well.

My biggest beef with SIIHP is that I used to be great with the "cornhole" jokes and they're taken all the joy out of a good ass sex line by driving it into the ground.

Regarding people being sensitive- on of the tasks that we take on as mods is balancing all that. A lot of what we have to do is cater to the lowest common demonitator (not most apt description, but I think it makes my poin more clear) in these cases.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding people being sensitive- on of the tasks that we take on as mods is balancing all that. A lot of what we have to do is cater to the lowest common demonitator (not most apt description, but I think it makes my poin more clear) in these cases.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree. I don't see any reason to cater to people that are wrong, whether it's as a mod or not.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:29 PM

But Evan, it's still a definition of "wrong" that's subject to interpretation. It's probably in the best interests of 2p2 to lean more towards the standards set by somebody more conservative than well, you. (I don't mean that personally, it's just that based on these conversations and the fact that you're obviously on the more liberal end of the spectrum when it comes to these things).