Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: boring fold v tag.

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty close, and depends on how aggro he is postflop. If he's a tighter TAG, and your read is solid, I think it's safe to assume he doesn't lead a UI PP again on the turn => good fold. If he's a lagtag (like me), I think it's a calldown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you bet JJ here? It really seems like a losing propsition given 2 callers on the flop on that board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost never, but depending on my reads on you and the tardo I could have A8s+, KQs, KK.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:36 PM

If the SB has your range of AA, KK, QQ, TT, AK, and AQ then you have about 27% or about 3:8 equity against him HU on the turn. The MP muddies things up, but if we give him any braodway and any pair, then you are looking at 18% equity or about 2:9 with an estimated pot of 2:10 if everyone calls down. Since you don't close the action, this may be one of those decisions that is so close either way that it matters very little which you choose.

I am with others that this hand plays easier if you raise this flop.

Dave
Old 12-01-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the way you think.
you got four outs against AA-QQ-TT-AQ and three against AK. I guess he could have AJ also. I agree with you that this is a reasonable range if you think he is a "ok" TAG.

I don't know how to count hand combinations so i can't do that here. So what i'm saying is that i like it i guess.

I would be grateful if someone could teach me or tell me where to read btw.

-Per

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.