Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 11-27-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Tournament Play Back in FL Card Rooms, Strucutre Issues Though!

I'm sure it's old news to most of us down here but we've got our tournies back atfer about a 2-week hiatus [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

There's only 1 issue, they changed the structure [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Not that it was great before but now it just simply SUCKS and unfortunately Derby Lane is going to lose players!

Old structue: T700 for $32+13 (I know, I know) with blinds starting at 10/15 and going up every 20 minutes, 46 blinds to start. Don't play/win a hand on L1, down to 27xBB after then down to 6.5xBB after L2 if you do the same, fast paced and have to be aggressive as you're only seeing 10 hands per round, but I like to play live and not many options.

New Structure: T1500 for $32+13 (I know, I know) with blinds starting at 25/50 and going up the same 20 minutes, 30 blinds to start. Don't play/win a hand on L1, down to 14xBB and a WHOOPING 3xBB after level 2....PUKE!

I actually had players arguing with me that it's a better structure, lmfao....can't wait till they wake up and learn!

Just had to vent, amazes me that most aren't catching on, sad to say, but there's no need for me to play at Derby Lane anymore....thankfully Tampabay Downs opens next week, and some of the tournies at the Hard Rock have a "decent" structure.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Tournament Play Back in FL Card Rooms, Strucutre Issues Though!

play the 100+20 at the hardrock. players are either visibly drunk or so weak tight they fold A8 with half their stack in BB.