Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 09:11 AM

Default Party Poker Hand Histories

During my sessions I'll often e-mail myself hand histories that I want to review. Even though they're available in PT - I still e-mail them to myself as a reminder. The last two days (10/17 and 10/18) none of my e-mailed hand histories have shown up in my inbox.

Anyone else having this problem?
Old 10-19-2005, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Party Poker Hand Histories

I've gotten all 3 that I requested in that time. Sorry!
Old 10-19-2005, 12:31 PM

Yep, I'm missing hand histories from PP also. I played three sng's yesterday (18th), asked for the hand histories/summary to be sent on all of them, but received none.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
During my sessions I'll often e-mail myself hand histories that I want to review. Even though they're available in PT - I still e-mail them to myself as a reminder. The last two days (10/17 and 10/18) none of my e-mailed hand histories have shown up in my inbox.

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing I did notice recently was that Party apparently has a limit of hand histories that may be mailed per day (50 hand history email requests per day). I got an email this past weekend when I hit #51, I suppose.

Enjoy!
Old 10-19-2005, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this problem too. Just attach from your email directly to the files saved on your hard drive and email those to your inbox. I actually thank party for this problem this is a better solution than ordering emails while you are playing anyway.