Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Chrysler 300

I am thinking about buying a Chrysler 300. Anyone have any experience with these?
Old 07-30-2005, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Chrysler 300

I used to work for a dealership and they weren't that comfortable(for me at least)
Old 07-30-2005, 10:57 PM

They get good ratings, and safety wise they are okay.

Personally, after working at a dealership, I'll never buy another American made car unless it has a wicked insane warranty.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, after working at a dealership, I'll never buy another American made car unless it has a wicked insane warranty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I sold GMs for a little while, and thought they were bad when I started. When I quit, I thought they were buckets of [censored]. True story.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am thinking about buying a Chrysler 300. Anyone have any experience with these?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a year or two and get one with 40k miles, it'll be dirt cheap i'm sure. Chrylser has a reputation of terrible resale values. If you plan on buying new, i'd probably make a suggestion to stay away.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:38 AM

If only the Crossfires would do this. I don't see it happening though.

300C's are tight. Get the bently grill for it and add some chrome trim (with the right color of course)

The new Dodge Chargers and Magnum are sweet too. I seen a dark blue Magnum with chrome rocker panels and chrome in between the windows. It was SWEET.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:40 AM

I had a Chrysler LHS for a while. Basically the same car as the 300M but a little more luxurious. A bit roomier with a few more electronic gadgets. This was the redesigned LHS that looked a bit more like a european sports sedan and pimped out than the old LHS which was basically a car your dad would love. The LHS had all the same stuff as the 300M, just a little more. Was a good car until year 4 when it started $500-ing me to death. Loved the engine - the thing had great power. But the problems with it started to pile up and I dumped it. I was really happy with it before all the issues. The European styled dash as very Jag like and the leather was top quality, but lets face it, it was a Chrysler not a Jag. The new 300M is sweet looking, but I doubt I'll ever buy another Chrysler.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's designed by african americans. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
[ QUOTE ]
300C's are tight. Get the bently grill for it and add some chrome trim (with the right color of course)

The new Dodge Chargers and Magnum are sweet too. I seen a dark blue Magnum with chrome rocker panels and chrome in between the windows. It was SWEET.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. What I said.