Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Why We Really Go To War

Sorry for the repost, I really felt it deserved it's own thread.

All wars are fought over resources and/or territory. Ideological "reasons" are just ascribed to insight hate, and inspire support and resolve. We need certain resources (oil for example) for sustenance and economic growth. Without it, civilization as we know it would decline and eventually collapse.

The middle east is one of the most oil-dense regions in the world, and strategically stationing troops and bases there is advantageous for two reasons:
1. to secure and control oil and gas reserves
2. to prevent others from securing and controlling oil and gas reserves

Most people do not understand how essential oil is to our survival, and will not be easily persuaded into sending their sons and daughters into slaughter for it. Thus an eminent threat must be created to rally support (and more importantly, funding) for any war/operation/military draft that serves the agenda.

Enemies, threats, and attacks are then manufactured, and carried out on the unsuspecting population. Then, as the dust settles, an enemy quickly emerges to provide us with quick and sweeping "retaliation".

Our "leaders", via the stage of the corporate media, constantly provide us with an elaborate puppet show, to control and dictate what we believe, support, fear, hate, etc.

In the past, the enemy was usually a clear, definable country/population, but because of the sheer volume of territory, a new indefinable threat must be created (Al Qaeda/Islamic Extremists) to broaden the scope of this “war on terror” into any area deemed necessary (Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc.).

And no, I don’t expect anyone to believe a word of this, but you never know.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Why We Really Go To War

Shut up. We know you're stupid. You don't have to prove it to us.

Yeah, wars are fought over territory/resources. America's fought a lot of those wars in the past, and may be fighting those wars right now. But if something like Pearl Harbor happens, WTF are you thinking not retaliating?

And Al-Qaida has been creating many such attacks for a while now... ZZZ...

If America wanted to, we could have made more severe retaliations for the USS Cole, and original WTC bombing, and it would have passed easily.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:56 PM

Wake up man, you seem smart enough.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:00 PM

Science matters. Proof matters. And the 21 page thread you posted was really dumb. Like Wacki said, "10% of this stuff would be hard to disprove without a degree in engineering, but it's a waste of my time."
Old 07-07-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Science matters. Proof matters. And the 21 page thread you posted was really dumb. Like Wacki said, "10% of this stuff would be hard to disprove without a degree in engineering, but it's a waste of my time."

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, sorry man, but as I proved in that 21 page thread, science and proof are on my side. All you have is childish denile.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:55 PM

If in the next 2 weeks, Iran, Syria, or any other country that fits the oil agenda, does not get invaded or bombed, or legislation for a military draft has not been passed (either US or EU), I will concede that every single one of my posts are wrong, and write a 2 page essay on what a fcukin retard I am.

Enjoy the fear campaign!
Old 07-07-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If in the next 2 weeks, Iran, Syria, or any other country that fits the oil agenda, does not get invaded or bombed, or legislation for a military draft has not been passed (either US or EU), I will concede that every single one of my posts are wrong, and write a 2 page essay on what a fcukin retard I am.

Enjoy the fear campaign!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I preorder your 2 page essay on Amazon?

-ptmusic
Old 07-07-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Enjoy the fear campaign!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're dead on in your post, but I think the master plan will unfold a little more slowly.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:58 PM

I disagree. They will strike while the iron is hot. That's the entire reason they staged another "terrorist" attack in the first place. Just Watch.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree. They will strike while the iron is hot. That's the entire reason they staged another "terrorist" attack in the first place. Just Watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you give the Islamic terrorists enough credit.