Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2005, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Bodog players - rant

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me like this would work in your favor just as often as it would work against you. So my question is, who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right. I think I was just a little more upset this time since I lost a fairly large pot. But I won the other hand and was still upset, more by the fact that this ignorant prick was actually being such an ass to begin with, not so much with the outcome of the hand.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:42 PM

You could type please call, or call me, or call along with them. Or type call, fold, call fold fold call call fold.

Or my personal fav, anytime before I have great grandkids.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Well...not quite.

The other player was probably giving him correct advice regarding the pot-odds dictating a call if he had ANY kind of hand at all.

Lots of players are naturally weak post-flop and incorrectly fold to any kind of pressure.

The advice that if the pot is big enough you almost HAVE to call if you have ANY chance to win the pot is straight out of SSHE.

folding for one bet in a pot you could have won is far more disasterous. and this other player was TELLING this guy EXACTLY that right in the middle of the hand.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:11 PM

I'm strictly low limit but this is one of the reasons I decided not to play on bodog once I fulfilled my affiliate's reqs for played hands. There is so much coaching going on at the 1/2 and 2/4 limits that it's almost like "poker school". Morons. The low NL games are slightly better.

The other reason is that I'm just spoiled by the game selection on party et.al. and when I play my "pro-am" game I multitable limit poker. Lots of NL action if that's your thang.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:07 PM

I don't mean to come off as harsh but you guys need to shut it. Bodog has some of the best games. Most of the players ar beyond bad. These transgressions they commit don't matter at all in the scheme of things. You could seriously play with your cards face up and get callers when going all in with aces. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Bodog is 95% sports book junkies who dont know a flush beats a straight. Just shut up and smile. They can collude all they want, it doesn't change anything.