Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2002, 07:43 PM

Default Re: wsop-2+2-rendezvous??

Mason,

Unfortunately, you always set these dates up on the weekend I can't be there. I will be in Vegas staying at Binions from April 20th to the 23rd. Will I see you there at the side games, or do I have to trek up the strip to the Mirage to say hello?

Good Luck

Mark

Old 04-07-2002, 07:47 PM

Default Re: One more thing...

Mason,

I think April 20th should be a great day to play limit hold'em. All the limit players that bust out of the tournament will be dying for action. There should be at least 600 of them on tilt.

Good Luck

Mark

Old 04-07-2002, 10:00 PM

Babe:

I wish Mason will delegated it to you to take good notes from the Q&A session and then posted them on this forum for those of us who cannot attend, but will be with you in spirit.

Can we count on you, Babe?
Old 04-07-2002, 10:13 PM

babe is not a secretary...gl
Old 04-07-2002, 10:48 PM

Default Damn it! Missed a great opportunity *NM*

Old 04-08-2002, 01:55 AM

Nice sales job Mason! As with last year, you two have it during a weekday afternoon. Why can't you have it at night? I don't think the boss would be too happy if I told him I missed the afternoon at work for a poker conference. Oh well, I suppose if I really was concerned I would just come talk to either of you at the Bellagio...
Old 04-08-2002, 04:32 PM

"I don't think the boss would be too happy if I told him I missed the afternoon at work for a poker conference."

Hey Wildman, you got this all wrong. You're suppose to come up with ways to miss work if you're a [b]real[/i] poker player. That's why we scheduled it when we did.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:11 PM

Of course not!

This was a benign request and nothing more.

I hope you did not take it personally!
Old 04-09-2002, 12:47 AM

Mason- my sentiments exactly. With a name like "Wildbill", I'm sure he can give the boss some excuse to ditch that 9-5 job on April 26th.!! After all, it's not every day that Wildbill gets to rendevous with the 2+2 crowd-- he can see his boss every other day of the year. Come on Wildbill, let your hair down and call in sick or something. I will expect to see you there...Babe
Old 04-09-2002, 12:51 AM

Centurion- the Babe was not insulted..no problem. Perhaps Mason would like to comment on whether he will post some Q&A's from the Q&A session on the 2+2 forum. Sorry you can't make it. Perhaps next year. Babe