Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which site
Pokerstars 8 14.55%
Pokerroom 0 0%
Paradise 8 14.55%
Prima 1 1.82%
Absolute 1 1.82%
Other 4 7.27%
Whoever has the bonus at the time 11 20.00%
Screw it - play Party 5/10 if you have the bankroll - even if you don't feel you're good enough yet 22 40.00%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2005, 12:49 AM

Default Official Chit-talkin\' thread for June 18th!!!!!!

Yeah, the time is drawing near, the magoo-ing is almost upon us, and the petty and the bitter rivalries are soon to come to a boil (I prefer petty, but bitter is also good [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). So here it is, time to talk all the chit you want, because June 18th is almost here!

First off, I would just like to say that I think that by this saturday I will have an almost uncontrollable urge to kick SOMEONE in the NUTS. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Next, I would just like to state that Ed Miller is a friggin' MAGOO because he likes to play J2s.

Also, Photoc has been slightly a bee-atch lately, so the first person who can river him with three outs or less will be given a $5 chip and a beer by me (kinda like a bounty).

A note on Mason Malmuth, should he show up. It's OK for him to wait for the big blind in 2-4 before he leaves, but if he does that, we are going to make fun of him for it yet again.

Anyone who needs my personal phone number for this event, please PM me, I won't post it on the boards.

Talk chit away.

al