Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Re: ($27) - 1.5bb\'s left in BB, call or fold

i fold this and probably fold my sb too, hoping the other three stacks get randy within the next two hands. if not, hope you get decent cards in your BB. i think the best shot of you getting ITM is to pray two stacks fight it out ASAP. probably a leak though.

with the blinds this big, i know i personally am pushing alot of hands even if you were a small stack on 600 chips. this is because if you stop and pause to let the small stack bust, blinds have taken a significant chunk of your stack. i'd rather push and hope i get folds from the bigger stacks b/c they don't want to be crippled. remember the saying about having a high number of 4ths and being very aggressive on the bubble? so yeah, i'd fold this and hope two stacks knock heads.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:59 AM

I almost always fold spots like this. I have faith!

lol
Old 11-02-2005, 03:26 AM

Gotta push. After the SB is also done raping you, then you basically have to like double up 3 times consecutively to get to where you would be if you just win this race. Also remember you have no FE so basically that means do you want to wait for 3 random hand vs. random hand races or 1, live crappy cards vs. somewhat decent cards race?

That's what I thought.....push.

Yugoslav
Old 11-02-2005, 10:02 AM

correcticut!

The numbers above have to be wrong. You push. You'll double up. And then you push the sh1t out of pooh for another 650 on the next hand.

Mayhem will ensue among the other players. You tell them that you didn't have sh1t the last last 2 hands and should be entitled to a good hand now. Then you push again...

That's my style, at least....