Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: TT turn bet spewing chips?

[ QUOTE ]
Looks standard to me.

EDIT: People are just joking around and trying to help out. Nobody's mocking you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh okay [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].
Thanks for the input everyone! I appreciate it. If you got something to add you are welcome to do so.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: TT turn bet spewing chips?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you think, is bet fold a good play on these stakes?
$0.25/$0.5 10 handed
Hero is UTG with T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero raises, 3 folds, MP coldcalls, 1 folds, Poster calls, 2 folds, BB calls
Flop: (8sb)
K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
BB checks, Hero bets, MP folds, Poster calls, BB folds
Turn: (5BB)
4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero bets, BB raises, Hero folds

Any help appreciated!

Edit: and yes, please comment my play! Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL why are so many hands coming out screwed lately? I think its cause bisonbison is still down.... the place i use it anyway.

Try editing, right now, BB folds the flop, then magically reappears to raise you on the turn.

At a guess, I would say the flop and turn bets are both absolutely compulsory for you, and i wouldnt fold to the raise.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I meant poster and I will use converter when you tell me where I can convert prima hand histories. And please I think everyone gets the point that BB IS NOT THE RAISER so why do you even post this crap: "Try editing, right now, BB folds the flop, then magically reappears to raise you on the turn."
I don't want people posting if I edited it wrong or not I want help with the hand.
Just some thoughts

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking me? Its not clear at all wtf is going on there

Its just as likely to be you messing up the river and the poster who is raising you WITH POSITION, as you messing up the turn and its actually the poster who folds and the BB who calls, then the BB CHECKRAISING you OUT OF POSITION

the advice for each situation is completely different as the BB is showing a LOT more strength in the circumstances

post it correctly or edit it once you realise your mistake and you wont get the 'crap' responses you currently deserve