Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Worst TV plays ever

No, he just gets aggressive a little early for my taste. Nothing wrong with pushing to steal the blinds.

What I was really saying was that D'Agostino's call was bad. I could see it against a short-stack, but I don't understand it against someone who has one less chip than you.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, he just gets aggressive a little early for my taste. Nothing wrong with pushing to steal the blinds.

What I was really saying was that D'Agostino's call was bad. I could see it against a short-stack, but I don't understand it against someone who has one less chip than you.

[/ QUOTE ]hmm you fold TT to a blatant steal? because im sure hoyt was trying to rape his blinds all day
Old 08-17-2005, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hmm you fold TT to a blatant steal? because im sure hoyt was trying to rape his blinds all day

[/ QUOTE ]

I was reading a live account of the game, and apparently Hoyt was in fact doing that [censored] all night. Even more of a reason to call, as i'm sure everybody was just waiting until they had SOME kind of hand to stop his ass.