Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-10-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Realtime Software

To be honest I have tried the trial of Poker Tracker but I thought when I seen the screenshots that it ran in real-time??
From what I am reading here it doesnt? What is then the best software for realtime decisions while I play, poker office?? Poker-spy doesnt work on the sites I am using so can anyone tell me of any like program?

How about Calulatem, int that pretty close to what these programs do anyway? I am in the dark when it comes to this software and I honestly dont know if I need it so I figured I would post and leave it to you good people!

Thanx so much and Happy Holidays to All!
Old 12-10-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Realtime Software

there are a few HUDs that read from the PT database. The functionality isn't in PT itself. I use PAHUD, I think it's $25.

I've never used pokeroffice
Old 12-10-2005, 09:22 PM

You want to use Pokertracker and PokerAce together. They cost $55 and $25, respectively, and there isn't a single person who's regreted paying those prices.

Welcome to the forum.
-Sam
Old 12-11-2005, 04:59 PM

PAHUD will let me follow the game in realtime then?

and thanx for the welcome, I was overwhelmd to see it really, I had been asking around about different things on another forum but I found out how many young kids hangout there with the flaming replies I got! lol

Happy Holidays to you All!
Old 12-11-2005, 06:45 PM

I have used both pokerace and gametime+ and prefer gametime+. Gametime+ is free and does all I need it to do.
Gametime+ link here

cheers
Boon
Old 12-11-2005, 06:49 PM

It's basically realtime stats on your opponents. There is no provision for odds calculation. You set pokertracker to automatically import hands every minute and the HUD pulls from the database in real time, updating as soon as the database does.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:17 AM

Thanx Boon, (Smore and Samiam))

I downloaded and will try it as I will ALMOST EVERYTHING before its over! lol, I have been geting BLASTED these last 2 days WHEW! So I started a poker Blog which I have been wanting to do to chart my rise or fall AND I will amke this a time for Software testing and I will see if I can ad a forum to my Blog or if I will need a seperate website to accomplish what I want to do eventually.

Ok, I guess what I am concerned with the most would be exactly what Smore spoke about I would like to view realtime stats on my opponents but to be honest when your playing unless your asleep you KNOW who is on Tilt and who is playing well and other than that the only thing I can really see stats useful for would be to spot mistakes in my game that I made in haste OR when you may not remember that you played with an opponent before but I am pretty good with that kind of thing.

Last Q: Are all of these legal? What are the things that I am reading we cant use for online play? I dont need to get a bad rep over this type of thing, poker is my life seriously!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:27 PM

If you want to really spot mistakes in your game try recording your play with windows media encoder with a running commentary of what you are thinking and then play it back - they jump out at you pretty big then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]