Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2005, 12:14 AM

Default Re: PokerRoom reload bonus %20 up to $200

Has anybody tried getting a deposit bonus and reload bonus at the same time? I wonder if it's possible.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anybody tried getting a deposit bonus and reload bonus at the same time? I wonder if it's possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - I did this when I first signed up for PokerRoom a few months ago. The bonuses will stack unless they've changed their policy since then. But you have to do two separate deposits. First you deposit and get your deposit bonus. Then you deposit again with the reload code to get the reload bonus. I even used the same money when I did it by first depositing, then withdrawing and depositing again.

The thing that threw me a little bit was my reload bonus didn't show up on my bonus account page until after I cleared the pending deposit bonus. As soon as I did it just moved me to the next bonus.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:43 PM

I am a relative newb and I was wondering if I should do this Pokerroom bonus.
My online BR is around 1000, from playing 10 and 25 NL and clearing bonuses at paradise and party. I just cleared the party $150 bonus in less than 48 hours playing 25NL. What should my next move be? Should I try to sign up for a RB program or should I clear a few more bonuses first, since I understand that many times you dont get the full bonus if you are signed up through a RB program? FWIW i plan on moving to 50NL soon, and I am pretty clueless about this stuff so any advice would be apreciated.
Old 08-24-2005, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My online BR is around 1000, from playing 10 and 25 NL and clearing bonuses at paradise and party. I just cleared the party $150 bonus in less than 48 hours playing 25NL. What should my next move be? Should I try to sign up for a RB program or should I clear a few more bonuses first, since I understand that many times you dont get the full bonus if you are signed up through a RB program? FWIW i plan on moving to 50NL soon, and I am pretty clueless about this stuff so any advice would be apreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
you won't clear the pokerroom bonus very fast at those limits. I wouldn't sign up there until you can efficiently play at least 50c/$1 NL blinds.

rakeback is also worth very little at micro limits. concentrate on easy bonuses - and no, rakeback does NOT affect your ability to earn bonuses at ALL.

do all the remaining Party skins + IGMPAY, Absolute, the good Prima sites, and also the Boss/IPN network which is all the rage lately.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second what playersare said and I'm sure he knows much more about it than I do. I am not really a NL player so I've never studied the 25NL or 50NL tables, but I have trouble imagining the pots hitting $20 very frequently. You won't earn any points against your bonus unless there is a $10 pot and you won't earn a full point unless it's $20 so it would likely take a pretty ridiculous number of hands to clear the bonus at this level.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:04 PM

Anyone that has not started a pokerroom account, I know they at least give you a 20% sign up bonus. Their inital deposit bonus is pretty huge. They do a 30% bonus if you do it of BW.
Like I said, I think if you get dealt a hand and the pot is $20 you will still get a point credit even if you dont see the flop.

Pokerroom is one of the better online sites I have tried.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Like I said, I think if you get dealt a hand and the pot is $20 you will still get a point credit even if you dont see the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be clear for anyone still wondering, whether or not you see the flop is irrelevant. If you were dealt cards, you get the points if the pot size qualifies. I have never played at a site where this is not the case, though I know such sites do exist.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:59 PM

30 days to clear bonus plus more trffic as hollywood has there big bonus and they are a party skin. I play 4 tables 3/6 and 5/10 and clear it in a day