Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you use HUD software while playing, such as PE or PV?
No 13 17.81%
Yes 60 82.19%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: 20 years in prison or castration

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...would need to hide the package tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldnt be too difficult for you. oh man that was too easy

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes i like to throw the poor a bone [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2005, 07:33 PM

My dog's been castrated and he seems to be pretty happy with himself. 20 yrs in prison is much much worse. If you said 5 yrs in prison then you might get different answers but 20 yrs is a long long time.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think castration is much better than 20 years of incarceration. if it were my entire package that may be a different question. you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right? the only downsides are not being able to have kids, and not being able to give your gf the money shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya but you would have no desire for sex as all the hormones that make you horny come from them. Plus without any testosterone (or most if it gone) you would probably be a lot more girly, and lose some serious muscle and other sex characteristics. Still no balls beats a dick in my ass. I would get castrated.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still no balls beats a dick in my ass. I would get castrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking, referring to the threat of AIDS from prison sex, or what? Getting your junk permanently mangled is not better than temporary discomfort.

~D
Old 12-13-2005, 08:41 PM

goodbye, testicles.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:50 PM

You guys need to look up "castrati". It's a misnomer that they can't have sex.

[ QUOTE ]
Castrati were indeed different from other men. A lack of testosterone prevented the development of male secondary sex characteristics and increased the production of female hormones. As a result, the adult castrato had a feminine body and retained the high-pitched voice, hairlessness, and small penis of a child. Since testosterone also counteracts the production of growth hormone, some castrati reached extreme height. In general, the castrati had low sex drives, but not always. Most castrati could become erect and ejaculate, but their come consisted solely of prostate fluid with no sperm. For this reason, the Church, which condoned sex for procreation alone, frowned upon sexually active castrati. Despite this, many castrati were famous for their exploits with noblewomen. Pregnancy was scandal, and castrati were a convenient method of birth control.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think castration is much better than 20 years of incarceration. if it were my entire package that may be a different question. you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right? the only downsides are not being able to have kids, and not being able to give your gf the money shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya but you would have no desire for sex as all the hormones that make you horny come from them. Plus without any testosterone (or most if it gone) you would probably be a lot more girly, and lose some serious muscle and other sex characteristics. Still no balls beats a dick in my ass. I would get castrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have these things called steroids. If you ever do get castrated, look into them.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if i had no desire for sex i might get a few things accomplished in my life. it's like i have million little pussies in my brain that won't go away.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:12 PM

I'd try to kill everyone responsible for my wrongful conviction, then I'd make damn sure they never take me alive.