Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: A guy I knew semi-well, who is a movie star, murdered a cop.

Sublime,

I guess I find this post pretty non-gay. I think the vast majority of OOT would have posted the same if somebody they had been in contact with had just shot a cop. Most of their posts would have been like "OMG WTF DOOD I NO SHTO A COP!!!!!"
Old 12-11-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sublime,

I guess I find this post pretty non-gay. I think the vast majority of OOT would have posted the same if somebody they had been in contact with had just shot a cop. Most of their posts would have been like "OMG WTF DOOD I NO SHTO A COP!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i didnt even find the original post gay. the 'i wish i had done something' and ' i cant reveal all the info' follow ups HAD to be attacked though.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:51 AM

quick update on the situation as reported by the reliable NY POST:

Lilo and his accomplice were trying to steal prescription drugs (valium, etc...) from someone who actually died a few weeks earlier and the house was vacant. His friend, reported as "portly" couldnt fit through the window so lilo had to...

anyways, they were confronted by some guy who turned out to be a cop and they shot the cop in the spleen area (he later died) but b/f they could get away the cop shot both. Lilo got shot in the chest twice and his accomplice got hit in the chest and THE PENIS!!! SWEET JUSTICE!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel like everybody dissing TT in this thread has never read any of his posts ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-12-2005, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sublime,

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i didnt even find the original post gay. the 'i wish i had done something' and ' i cant reveal all the info' follow ups HAD to be attacked though.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like everybody dissing TT in this thread has never read any of his posts ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT is a complicated man. If you have spent any time with him and see how he treats people you would be suprised that he was a doorman at a club. The way people act is often more a result of the role they are playing than a character trait.

That is a sad story, but I don't think TT should feel any remorse. Nobody expects a club doorman to change people's lives.

Actually, that sounds like a TV show. You have a doorman who rejects people from the club, but then he gets involved in their lives and helps them out.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:30 PM

Never heard of him, never seen a single movie listed in IMDB that he was in, and couldn't care less.

Good day.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sublime,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ohh, nothing personal of course. it was just comical is all.

btw, they were discussing this on stern and i kept waiting to hear about the doorman who didnt call the call precinct many dark moons ago, but they didnt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sublime,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw, they were discussing this on stern and i kept waiting to hear about the doorman who didnt call the call precinct many dark moons ago, but they didnt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S funny...nice post.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sublime,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]