Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: I made 600 today playing 2/4 6 max

[ QUOTE ]
if you write a book on a proven way to make 6+bb/100 i promise you i wont buy it

[/ QUOTE ]

It might be some of the best fiction ever written.

BTW: I think he's talking about the 2c/4c tables anyway.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:51 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

[ QUOTE ]
The intention of my initial post was to actually see if anyone else was making as much as me at low limit poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i make the same amounts as you in low limit poker. now what? are we suppose to stroke eachothers knobs about how good we are at low limit online poker?

your transparancy is comical

the only thing your posts say besides you stroking your own ego is to play results oriented poker. do you have a stop loss as well? how do you pick the ceiling? will you play 24hours straight until you hit the $300? if you hit the $300 in 15 minutes due to a perfect table and cards, you get up?

good for you if you can carve out a life at 2/4, i just still dont see any point in your posts? besides you trying to show off the size of your peen. which is between 2/4-3/6, unfortunately thats not all that impressive.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
utmt40, You have the best avatar i have ever seen. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Have you been secretly video taping me while i play?
Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe he stole that avatar from someone else. User search Klepton.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:00 PM

Today, +338, 3 tabling on Hollywood 2/4 5 max, and Empire 2/4 full. Took about 3 hours. Done for the day. I'm not saying this is a typical day in that I cleared it so quickly, but whatever. I gave one person my nicks so they could ghost me. For anyone that isn't a dick, I'd be happy to provide you with my nick and you can see it for yourself. All the jealous haters can stick it where the sun don't shine.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I made 420 at the same, the day before that 358. I'm able to clear $300 per day at 2/4, 3/6 on most days. Anyone else winning this much at these limits?

I should note that today I played for about 6 hours. Yesterday and the day before for an average of about 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't used pokertracker in ages. For a while I used it just out of curiousity to see what I was winning at. I think it was like 3.5 BB, over about 25,000 hands. I am playing better now than I was then. For anyone that doesn't believe and would like to ghost me, feel free to PM me. I have been making a lot of money at low limit for quite some time now, and am just curious if I am the only one doing this. People don't believe it when I say that I make 300 a day, and I make that amount almost every day. It probably would be smart to move up limits, but when you can make this much this easily, I just ask myself, "why?". Last year I was doing $200 a day. I am considering writing a book, but would like to honestly know if there are other people making as much as I do at these limits so I can see if this is really something special or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read this far and determined that this is utter TOOLishness. Ok, i'm lying... I read as far as the subject line and figured that out.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:14 PM

Ok I finished reading the thread.

This is clear TOOLage.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:24 PM

The solution is easy: ignore
Old 08-27-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do things very differently than most, if not all of you. That is what makes me successful. I play to a certain dollar figure, I am results oriented. This is what has allowed me to do this for a living for almost 4 years now, and have the stability necessary to do so. When I first quit my job and began playing poker it wasn't easy. I started out just playing, and then one day I decided to set a daily monetary goal. It was $80 at the time, and I was playing 1/2. I was able to hit this target probably 99% of the time. I then moved it up to $120 a day. Again I was successul at this limit for quite a few months, and then 2 years ago I decided to set a rather high goal of $200/day. Once again I was successful at this playing still 1/2 and some 2/4. About 2 months ago I decided to try for $300 a day. Unlike in the past I have continued to play past my daily $300, and have made $300+ on most days that I play. On a lot of those days I would play a 5/10 game, and a couple 2/4 tables. Recently I have just been playing 2/4, and occasionally 3/6. I play a lot of 6 max tables. I realize that most of you probably don't believe me. That is because you don't want to believe that someone else can have such success. That somehow this makes you feel inferior so your first reaction is to attack the person and make fun of them. How sad for you. I offered for anyone that didn't believe to PM me and they could ghost me. Fact is, I do this, I do it every day, I have done it every day for a long time. Why I haven't I moved up limits? I don't know, maybe it is just because I do things differently than most people out there. Maybe it's because I had a leak and a weakness for the stock market, where I lost 30k of my poker winnings over the past year. I'm sure I am the only poker player to have a leak in something outside of poker, ROFLMFAO. I am now out of the market completely and sticking to poker only btw. Anyway, I am very comfortable making $300 a day playing low limit poker. What's wrong with that? Honestly, $300 a day, and I rarely take days off, so that's about 9k a month. Am I leaving a lot of profit on the table by not moving up right now? Perhaps, probably. So what? I'm making a good living where I am. I'm sure I will eventually move up and play the highest stake games online. But I'm in no rush to do so, and certainly will not do it just because you tell me that's what I'm supposed to do if I'm successul at the limits I play. The intention of my initial post was to actually see if anyone else was making as much as me at low limit poker. I can see that many of you small minded people are not, and this was what I expected. I don't accept your limitations as my own, and I'm sure this really pisses you off. My family and friends know I do this, because they can see the new car I drive (350Z), and the house I just bought. Anyway, I wish all of you the best of luck, and I honestly do feel sorry for many of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to be mean or anything, but how is being semi retarded going for you? did you buy your house with 2/4 winnings? is it an outhouse? your post proved you are among the 5 stupidest people on 2+2. im beating 3/6 for 5.3 bb/100 over my first 5k hands. yet gee, i didnt make the most retarded post in the history of 2+2 bragging about it. bummer...

rj
Old 08-27-2005, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you have a stop loss as well? how do you pick the ceiling?

[/ QUOTE ]

He never loses. DUH.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:28 PM

This guy is lying.

Look at THIS brilliantly played hand at 10/20.

What about THIS $400 pot you lost at 2/4 or 3/6? Damn.

Or
THIS perfect play at 30/60?

LMAO HERE is the best of them all! A guy that wins $300 EVERYDAY needs some extra juice

Troll Troll Troll