Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Whats the best way to read women?

It is unfortunately obvious that this is a poker forum, because the OP has gotten some horrible advice here. He is not as far ahead as many perceive him to be, just because he is in the race doesn't mean he is a favorite to win. From his post he looks as if he is an underdog.

From your description sounds like the girl likes you, but is not attracted to you. Her extra attention is her way of overcompensating the fact that she feels awkward about her interest in you, which can be used in your favor with the right training.

Hence I have decided to offer my services to the OP as a coach in the art of "love". Should he accept my offer, Sklansy's bet may have a positive expected value after all (I think the odds against SNOWBALL138 of 'getting there' by Jan 1 is around 7:1). I will provide one 1/2 hour coaching session via phone for free, additional increments of 15 minutes will be charged at a reasonable fee of $25 (I accept payments via Neteller) should the OP wish to receive additional direction.

I will not let SNOWBALL138, or 2+2 down should he accept my proposition. On that I guarantee or I promise to renounce my title at 2+2.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 09:26 PM

if you don't ask her out you're obviously a butt pirate.

All this "I don't know if they like me [censored]"

took me 4 years to realize JUST ASK THEM OUT and you will find out.

You will also be surprised that a lot of "attractive" girls do not asked out that much so that's another reason to do so.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are right - and I apologize for misinterpreting your advice - I just hear it a lot from guys that you have to act all cool and aloof - and my experience is that such an approach only works with skanky women or women with poor self-esteem.

[/ QUOTE ]

There the best kind ! ha ha only joe king.

But seriously Snowball you gotta be favourite here. As well as the touching of the hair thing (hers not yours [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) look at her eyes when she talks to you, if the iris are a big round saucer shape preferably with a twinkle [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], thats an involuntary sign that can't be faked, a sure sign of attraction to you.

You're getting perilously close to the 'friends' stage so imminent action is needed m8.

ps. I'm a reasonably good looking guy that has trouble, so looks don't mean s*** - personality is by far the most important thing. Good luck and please keep us posted so I haven't wasted an hour of my life. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Revised Estimate. (And an Insurance bet)

[ QUOTE ]
78%. Thinking more about her age. Unless she's unbelievable, she needs to prove her youth.

Betting $100, even money, you get there by Jan 1. Must reply BEFORE you ask her out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you betting in favor of a guy who controls the outcome of the bet?
Old 10-27-2005, 01:04 AM

Indeed all this advice has been garbage. Everything you need to know is here:
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
Old 10-27-2005, 01:33 AM

Default Re: Revised Estimate. (And an Insurance bet)

He's betting because he knows that I don't care about the 100 dollars as much as I care about the girl.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is unfortunately obvious that this is a poker forum, because the OP has gotten some horrible advice here. He is not as far ahead as many perceive him to be, just because he is in the race doesn't mean he is a favorite to win. From his post he looks as if he is an underdog.

From your description sounds like the girl likes you, but is not attracted to you. Her extra attention is her way of overcompensating the fact that she feels awkward about her interest in you, which can be used in your favor with the right training.

Hence I have decided to offer my services to the OP as a coach in the art of "love". Should he accept my offer, Sklansy's bet may have a positive expected value after all (I think the odds against SNOWBALL138 of 'getting there' by Jan 1 is around 7:1). I will provide one 1/2 hour coaching session via phone for free, additional increments of 15 minutes will be charged at a reasonable fee of $25 (I accept payments via Neteller) should the OP wish to receive additional direction.

I will not let SNOWBALL138, or 2+2 down should he accept my proposition. On that I guarantee or I promise to renounce my title at 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

you take walk-ins?
Old 10-27-2005, 04:22 AM

She is being way to damn nice to you, girls are not this obvious. I think she is doing all this because you guarantee her a good grade in class, I've done this to a MOS and it works perfectely. The fact shes out of your league (or at least you think so) makes it even easier for you.

If i were you id asked her straight up whats going on, be bold. You could throw it back on her and say something like "Look, I know you want me but you're being way to damn nice to me" you'll find out whats up pretty quick. If she says she doesnt have feelings for you change the subject instantly back to class or homework, whatever. She has hot friends who she probably wont mind setting you up with.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to see TT vs. Dom in an advice battle royal on this thread!!!!
Old 10-27-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you take walk-ins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Advance appointment required. If I took walk-ins, oddball 2+2'ers would show up on a plane tomorrow. Not good...