Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 01:39 AM

Default Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

Perhaps you are a bot. But it sounds like they are holding something back. I don't think their case is as air-tight as they are trying to make it sound (acting strong when weak).

It seems that the time for talk is over. Get a good lawyer that can force partypoker.com's hand.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps you are a bot. But it sounds like they are holding something back. I don't think their case is as air-tight as they are trying to make it sound (acting strong when weak).

It seems that the time for talk is over. Get a good lawyer that can force partypoker.com's hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Unless they seized like 100k from him, the costs outweigh the benefits.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They say they have sent 20-30 pop up messages

[/ QUOTE ]

Asshat, you just "missed" this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over????

Seems pretty clear to me that you were using a bot, as any real person would just answer the popup. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I hope i get reimbursed with my share of the $15k that you stole from players at the site. I also hope that Party persues legal action against you, although they are probably happy with the 15k (thats not even theirs) and arent concerned seeking retributions to the player who have been cheated.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:53 AM

Interesting thread

Note in it that Unreal denied his identity here

edit: oops last month, not same day as cashout...
Old 11-28-2005, 11:57 AM

There have been bots on Party after Saabpo. I got four accounts closed by reporting them some while ago.

Now I haven't played enough against juicy to have any opinion on the shadyness of his play. The sheer volume needed to be played to end up first in the leaderboard is odd of course.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got four accounts closed by reporting them some while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just exactly what do you use as your tell tale sign of boticity?
Old 11-28-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got four accounts closed by reporting them some while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just exactly what do you use as your tell tale sign of boticity?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same locaction, same time for each action, only push/fold from level one, playing pretty much 24h/day from what I could tell. Pretty amateurish stuff.

Anyway, after a while I reported them/him to Party who monitored him for a while and then all four accounts were gone without ever coming back. So I assumed Party banned them/him.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There have been bots on Party after Saabpo. I got four accounts closed by reporting them some while ago.

Now I haven't played enough against juicy to have any opinion on the shadyness of his play. The sheer volume needed to be played to end up first in the leaderboard is odd of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually play the 33s, but for a few days had to drop down to the 22s. Although I don't care too much for seat selection in 22s, I noticed Juicy so made sure to sit to his right on multiple tables in the same set. I wondered how long it would take for him to adjust to the same player pushing into him on multiple tables, but he would only call pushes with good hands. I probably sat to his right on 6 tables in the period of a couple hours and he didn't seem to adjust to me. This doesn't prove he is a bot, but I expected him to adjust.

I couldn't imagine a single person playing 9-10 hours per day for 31 straight days.

[Edit]I can't remember if the amount of time his actions took varied.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:44 PM

moral of the story: put most of your br in an ing savings account; u can instantly transfer it to your online roll, so no point in holding more than u need in a few hours of running poorly...u'll get interest AND protection from party seizing your funds
Old 11-28-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
moral of the story: put most of your br in an ing savings account; u can instantly transfer it to your online roll, so no point in holding more than u need in a few hours of running poorly...u'll get interest AND protection from party seizing your funds

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the real moral of the story is play honest and don't try to cheat the system and you'll be fine. The savings account thing is a good lesson though. $15k in an account for a $22 player is ridiculous. $2200 is about the max you should need, unless you are a bot and want the extra cushion.