Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Party VIP club

My original offer stated $1400 for 21k hands. I then emailed them back asking for more clarification and she replied saying that its not a limit, that I'd get $700 if I hit 10.5k hands, and $2100 for 31.5k hands.

The original email stated "$1400 for 21,000 hands (of course if you exceed this amount, you will be rewarded accordingly) when I asked the specifics of that, that's when she said the explanation above.

I don't know what they used to come up with these #'s. In fact, my email stated "Last July, you played approximately 21,000" Why they chose 15 months ago as a benchmark I have absolutely no idea.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:20 PM

I am pretty sure that by 'last July' they were referring to 3 months ago.

Again, why they chose this is anyone's best guess.

Perhaps this was your highest-volume month on Party amongst your past 6-12 months or something like that.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:35 PM

It certainly wasn't one of my higher months because I was out at the series for 2 weeks. I did move up to 30/60 around then though.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:24 PM

This sounds interesting.
It's just that I havent spent enough time on Party to "prove my worth" to them. Maybe after a couple of high volume weeks I'll give them an email.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This sounds interesting.
It's just that I havent spent enough time on Party to "prove my worth" to them. Maybe after a couple of high volume weeks I'll give them an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, im in the same boat. I started high volume play at 3/6 and 5/10 once i left party for a skin. Now i dont know whether i should start playing there and hope to get a good offer or wether i should try a diffrent route with party. I already tried e-mailing the bonus@party and told them how much i play and what limits but no response in a week.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:50 PM

I don't think you got the email right try
bonus@partypoker.com

I havn't emailed them yet. I'm playing mostly $50 and $100NL but will wait befor writing to them.

Let us know what they say.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:18 PM

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and have not heard a thing...not even a back-handed IGM bonus offer. I find it amazing that they haven't at least issued a general statement to their players. I would have liked to deal with Party directly, but it looks like that's not gonna happen.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you got the email right try
bonus@partypoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea thats the one i used. For anyone who got a call from a rep, did a number register. Ive missed two calls from a number and when i tried calling it back it said it was some poker support thing. I was just wondering if maybe it was party.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For anyone who got a call from a rep, did a number register. Ive missed two calls from a number and when i tried calling it back it said it was some poker support thing. I was just wondering if maybe it was party.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, 206 area code, i just called and it says something about the # for poker support has changed and gives a UK number.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, 206 area code, i just called and it says something about the # for poker support has changed and gives a UK number.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup thats the one. Ill wait a few days to see if they call back again and if not maybe ill try the number they gave.