Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Not enough talk about Paul Phillips

I read Paul P's blog about once a week and browse it for any poker content.

I was going to respond to his blog post about Mat Sklansky claiming he didn't know that Paul Phillips was "the" Paul Phillips and found out I was BANNED from posting on his site. That was wierd, I have only post maybe twice in the last year, and those posts remained and caused no controversy. The only thing I could think is that he did it in response to me stating that I didn't feel he added anything sustantial to 2+2 that would be missed. I feel that most of his posts are little pissing contests with other posters. I love his poker strategy posts, but he rarely makes those. I found it really hard to believe that Paul would really remember me enough to ban me but I found this there today aimed at another poster.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, didn't you refer to me as "totally disgraceful" on 2+2? I don't meant to get all remembery on you, but you also started a thread titled, and I'm paraphrasing here, "famous poker players who DON'T suck." So you can understand why I'd find it odd that you'd post in my blog (or even read it, for that matter) like nothing happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like nothing happened? Nothing did happen man, he made a post in a web forum. Not like he pissed on your new shoes.