Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Best way other than NT to deposit?

I changed my NT account and now I can't use any of my crypto accounts as they won't allow you to change NT accounts. Instead of starting up new accounts for all of them, I would like to use a different method for depositing. How well does Firepay work? What other methods are good?

Thanks,

psw
Old 10-27-2005, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Best way other than NT to deposit?

bump
Old 10-27-2005, 10:26 AM

i used Firepay but at first it was a HUGE pain. they tried to charge me a fee because they said the account number i sent them was incorrect. i verified with them what number i had submitted and it was indeed the correct info. they ended up dropping the fee but the only way for me to reinstate my account was to send them a money order. hardly convenient. the whole ordeal lasted about a month with emails back and forth trying to clear it up. their support isn't the brightest.
if you choose Firepay, i hope you have better luck.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:55 AM

My experience with Firepay was much different. No problems at all, and cheaper to load from your bank account than Neteller ($3.99 flat charge for a verified account versus Neteller's nearly 9% charge).
Old 10-27-2005, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My experience with Firepay was much different. No problems at all, and cheaper to load from your bank account than Neteller ($3.99 flat charge for a verified account versus Neteller's nearly 9% charge).

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller's EFTs are free. There's only a charge if you need the money right away instead of a couple business days.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller's EFTs are free. There's only a charge if you need the money right away instead of a couple business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently you are not a gaming junkie!
Old 10-27-2005, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently you are not a gaming junkie!

[/ QUOTE ]

More like I'm not a compulsive weiner who can't plan ahead. Besides, money hasn't actually gone from my bank account to neteller in several months-- its usually going the other way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]