Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2005, 01:58 AM

Default How To Get Rid of Insane Crackheads?

I rent a house with a couple of friends, and one of them for some reason would occasionaly talk on the phone with some girl that moved to Virginia or somewhere that we used to know. I heard that she had like a 300 dollar a day coke problem.

Well, she moved back and doesnt have a job or anything, and is staying at this girl's house that is just [censored] insane and recently got out of a mental institution. For some reason, my roomate is friendly to them so they are always coming over from like 11 to 1 at night [censored] up and being weird.

Normaly I just go to my room or stay on the computer or something and they never stay very long. But tonight we didnt have any other company and one of my roomates is gone. The cokehead went to my roomates room with him, leaving me in the living room with the insane one.

I try to just play poker and ignore her but she walks over and starts talking to me. And she starts off halfway normal. She says weird [censored] that is out of place but isnt too horrible. Then she asks if I'll go outside and smoke a cigarette with her, now she gets crazy.

We have some little skeleton guy hanging up and she starts telling me that he is raising his chin at us because he thinks he is better than us since we are smoking, then the thing was like turning in the wind and she was saying that he is angry and what does it mean that he is moving.

She goes off on some other weird tangents, then tells me "dont tell anyone about what we've been talking about or that I was here, or I will come back and kill you". I'm not sure if she is kidding or if there is a point in getting confrontational with someone who is insane so there is an awkward silence. Then she says "or maybe just hit you in the head". Im pretty creeped out and she tells me she is going to walk home and to have a good night.

I am pretty weirded out by the conversation I had with her, and the cokehead is still in the other room. Im afraid if I just tell them they cant come over, they will damage my car, because they are a combination of drugs and insanity. But they are obviously too far removed from reality to catch on that no one really wants them here.

What the funk?
Old 09-18-2005, 02:01 AM

Default Re: How To Get Rid of Insane Crackheads?

Leave a big pile of ajax powder on a mirror with razor and straw on the coffee table.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:03 AM

Just do a lot of blow all the time so it doesn't seem so weird.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:04 AM

what about the crazy one?
Old 09-18-2005, 02:04 AM

So basically, do away with them. Thought of it.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:06 AM

1. Talk to your roommate about it.
2. Move the [censored] out.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:08 AM

Be crazier.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:09 AM

Seriously, I'd tell the roommate he can't let the crazy one out of his sight. You shouldn't have to play host for his crazy acquantances. Oh yeah, and make sure you belittle him for carousing with crack whores.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:09 AM

You are guilty by association weirdo.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:14 AM

Get it right - they're cokeheads not crackheads. Crackheads are even weirder than those two girls.