Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 03:18 PM

Default PLO tonight @ Wynn 7-8p.m........I guarantee this game will go!!

I know a lot of you must be getting sick of these posts from me, I'll post something useful someday I promise.

I guarantee this game will go tonight. Last night we had a $2-5 blind game (with a $10 straddle from a couple of players), 5-6 handed most of the time. The game broke after 2 hours due to the fact most people didn't know what they were in for. Two guys played 1 hand got broke and left. One guy bought in for the min $200 posted a few blinds and left.

I could have kept the game going heads up but decided not to. The guy I started the game with turned out to be a good vary aggressive player, not the kind of guy I want to play heads up if I don't have to.

I'm always willing to play short to get a game going, it didn't take but a few min to get the game running last night. Tonight there should be a larger pool of players and I hope the game will run longer. Some of the people from last night will be back tonight about 7:00 or so. I'm sure it will be a $2-5 game and have lots of crazy action.
If anyone can make it out I'll see you there.