Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 03:44 AM

Default Next Party skin to hit up?

Hey all,

I've currently hit up and gotten rakeback/deposit bonuses at Party, Empire, and PokerNOW.

So that leaves Eurobet, Intertops, and Multipoker, and one more I believe.

I know that Intertops won't let you use the same address and info if you have an account on the other skins, is this true? And I heard the Multi poker doesn't have rakeback, but I'll hit it eventually for their deposit bonus and eventual reloads.

So the question is, is Eurobet the best available choice remaining, in terms of getting rakeback and not having any strict regulations like Intertops?

Thanks, all help is appreciated.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:51 AM

Default Re: Next Party skin to hit up?

Eurobet is your best remaining option for rakeback. After that you really don't want another account with rakeback on it since you are just going to lose bonus money... unless you plan to do 16 table or something.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:53 AM

Yeah, good point. I don't have Rakeback on Party because I signed up before I discovered 2+2, and we all know how great PokerNOW rakeback is, so I only have rakeback at Empire currently.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:54 AM

I think you can get a good rakeback deal at eurobet. Also you missed the reloads at multipoker and intertops last month.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:59 AM

Do Eurobet. You can actually get Rakeback on MultiPoker now too, but I believe the rate is lower than the usual 25% you'll see for Eurobet.

Eurobet is basically perfect for rakeback. Low initial bonus, no IGMPay bonus, no reloads.

Now if Party would just stop offering reloads so I could go back to collecting rakeback! DAMN YOU PARTY AND YOUR FREE MONEY!
Old 03-23-2005, 04:03 AM

How are you "losing" bonus $$$ by getting rakeback. It always seemed to me your bonus was effectively worth whatever % you get back less than normal.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:08 AM

With my affiliate, I lose money when I clear a bonus. If I generated $1000 of rake and cleared a $100 bonus, then $100 is deducted from my generated rake for that month.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With my affiliate, I lose money when I clear a bonus. If I generated $1000 of rake and cleared a $100 bonus, then $100 is deducted from my generated rake for that month.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if your rakeback rate was 25% you would get $250 without the bonus, and instead you get $225+$100 bonus? How is that losing money, or do I have it wrong?
Old 03-23-2005, 04:59 AM

Bonuses are 100% rakeback
Old 03-23-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if your rakeback rate was 25% you would get $250 without the bonus, and instead you get $225+$100 bonus? How is that losing money, or do I have it wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

If your rakeback rate is 25% and you've generated $75 of rake and earned a $100 bonus, your rakeback is -$25. Having the bonus is still better than no bonus, but it does hinder your the rakeback rate. If you are bonus whoring one site and getting rakeback at another, it works out better.