Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 07-26-2004, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Most outrageous displays & outbursts playing online (ANGER or JOY)

I floped 4 of a kind kings. Grabed my Johnson YELLED DEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZNUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

then slow played the flop. Then got raised on the turn.
Laughed my arse off like crazy.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I grabbed our very fluffy cat that was nuzzling my leg and threw it across the room with such force that the static electricity from its fur caused it to explode into flames against the curtains

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad about the curtains.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:53 PM

Where do I start...I've popped out a few knucles myself. Once I threw a pen at the wall and it went right threw the cone of my Bose speaker. The best is probably when I brought home a brand new filing cabinet which is near my desk, took a horrible beat on a football game* and proceeded to punch the side of the new filing cabinet, I had it maybe 3 days. Now the top drawer wouldnt open so I had to pry it open with a big screwdriver, empty it out and throw it out into the garbage. Would I do it again, most likely. Should we be factoring these losses into our EV? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

* The game: 2003, KC vs San Diego. Numbnuts flute decides to go 85 yards in 50 seconds to score a meaningless TD to cover the spread and beat me for ALOT of money.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:48 PM

lately i've been punching my 19" monitor with my right hand, i have come to the realization that breaking that hand right now would be horrible so i've stopped doing it, as i'm already in a full arm cast on my left arm from breaking my left elbow two weeks ago.

however, back when my computer was messed up i was using my roomates computer which was under a lofted bed, and the bed was held by several wooden boards, i got really hammered one night and was playing on UB, i kept raising with the most insane hands, hitting 2 pair (seriously 3-4x with hands like 94o), and then getting outdrawn to straight and stuff, and i went totally nuts cause i was really drunk and i kept punching the [censored] out of the wooden part of the bed until my hands hurt so bad, then i'd freak out some more later after a hand and do it again, i couldn't even make a fist the next day.

also, if you tend to get pissed when playing and like to throw things, DO NOT buy a wireless keyboard because it will go flying. I have a few dents in my wall (about 7-8 feet from my computer).
Old 07-26-2004, 11:44 PM

I guess dents are better than holes in a wall. As for getting rivered by some schmuck. I'd love to use him like a dog uses a firehydrant