Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-28-2005, 08:13 PM

Default FullTilt Personal Bonus

I recieved a postcard from FullTilt in the mail today. I used to play on there alot when it was new, but have not logged on in at least 6 months. Anyway, the offer is a no deposit reward for earning 300 Full Tilt Points before the end of the year. It is worth $100 or two items from the Full Tilt store. $100 for 300 points is rediculously good considering their bonus $ conversion is 16 points per dollar. Did anyone else get this offer?

Fult Tilt Special
Old 11-28-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: FullTilt Personal Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker wants you to know that you are important to us. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to extend you a special offer. Randomly selected players received a postcard from Full Tilt Poker in November of 2005.

If you are one of those players, you are eligible for this special offer. Earn 300 Full Tilt Points before January 1st, 2006, and you will qualify for your choice of:

Premium Gear from the Full Tilt Poker Store
or
$100 in Cash

(Note: If you did not receive a postcard with your name on it, you are not eligible for this offer.) You can qualify for this offer if you play in any of our real money ring games and tournaments and earn 300 Full Tilt Points before 11:59PM ET on December 31st, 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about confusing... does this mean that if you did not receive the postcard, you can still qualify?
Old 11-29-2005, 01:35 AM

(Note: If you did not receive a postcard with your name on it, you are not eligible for this offer.)
Old 11-29-2005, 10:39 AM

I received this postcard in the mail.

I also used to play at Full Tilt a lot about a year ago, but have been playing at other sites since. I actually got this postcard a few days after I started playing there again. It is legit. I've already cleared it.

I didn't keep track of my points, and to be honest, I don't know if there is anywhere on the site to track to the 300 points.

After you clear the 300 points, FT support sends you an email asking you if you want the cash or the merch. Make your choice and reply to the email. I had the $100 credited to my account the same day.

BTW - I cleared this while working on the 50% reload bonus at the same time .
Old 11-29-2005, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't keep track of my points, and to be honest, I don't know if there is anywhere on the site to track to the 300 points.

[/ QUOTE ]
Points are listed on the cashier page in the client.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:11 PM

I know that, but what I meant was I didn't see where the 300 points were being specifically tracked.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:02 PM

those points just track yourself. write down how many ftp you have when you start and add 300.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:21 PM

DAMNIT!!! I THREW THIS AWAY WITHOUT READING IT!!! Are there personalized bonus codes or is it one general bonus code?!?!?! I could really use that code...PM me.