Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Invade
No 4 66.67%
Yes 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2005, 04:55 AM

Default Re: James Bond Poll

The only way to play it was at -10 life and pistols. Anything else is just too over the top. I preferred -10 life to license to kill mode because if you get shot in an extremity with a weak gun, then you stood a chance of living. But if you got hit in the head or most of the torso with any decent gun then it kills just like in real life. Any automatic weapons were out of the question with these settings, hence the pistols.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only way to play it was at -10 life and pistols. Anything else is just too over the top. I preferred -10 life to license to kill mode because if you get shot in an extremity with a weak gun, then you stood a chance of living. But if you got hit in the head or most of the torso with any decent gun then it kills just like in real life. Any automatic weapons were out of the question with these settings, hence the pistols.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. Pistols on licensed to kill mode separated the men from the boys.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very bold statement. You'd be surprised how good some people are at video games. I'm sure at one point, people did play this game for money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only wish I could make you understand. I am to Goldeneye what Michael Jordan is to basketball. Everybody is meant to do something, but unfortunately I couldn't make a living at my calling.

I know there are people out there that are extremely good at videogames, but as far as bond goes, I'm on another level. (For instance, I rarely use the joystick, I mainly strife everywhere, only using the joystick to chose which direction I'm aimed) It makes you move faster & smoother. I go to NY occasionally, and I'm sure some of you guys live out there. If you have this game I'll meet you and play for whatever stakes you want. Just remember. [Complex, explosives, and I got dibs on either bond or oddjob]
Old 11-29-2005, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(For instance, I rarely use the joystick, I mainly strife everywhere, only using the joystick to chose which direction I'm aimed)

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you realize this is not at all an advanced move. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting your game, but everyone who calls themselves decent at the game does this.