Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 07:28 PM

Default is this a new empire rule?

Dear Giga_debt,

This is to bring to your notice that you have exceeded the daily limit of 50 Hand History requests.

Perhaps you are not aware that you can ask for up to 50 Hand Histories at a time. Checking Hand History logs has got a lot simpler. You do not need to ask for Hand History requests via email any more. You can now get your Hand History logs by going to the Hand History folder on your computer and opening them with any text editor like Notepad or MS Word.

You can find the Hand History folder is available in the EmpirePoker client installation folder - the folder where you installed the EmpirePoker.com software. Probably your client installation folder will be at: C:\Program Files\EmpirePoker, so the Hand History folder will be at C:\Program Files\EmpirePoker\HandHistory.

You also have the option to change the size of the Hand History folder and the number of days after which the oldest Hand History logs will be deleted. We have already set this as 10 MB or 30 days whichever is earlier.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24/7 and we look forward to serving you.

VIP club member? You deserve more! We have just launched The VIP Customer Support Team - 24/7, personal, fast, and efficient.
EXCLUSIVE for our VIP Players Club.

From now on, contact us anytime at vip@empirepoker.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com
www.ep.com

NOTE: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent or representing "EmpirePoker.com".If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately. Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

I am a little upset.. mostly because the one hand history that ended up not getting emailed to me as a result of me going over was one which I played bubble bully to perfection, won.. and got a royal flush in, heh. but this is a problem for me. the HH's stored on my hard drive wont go into PT properly... plus they get screwing when you are disconnected in the middle of a hand (which happenned to me in the royal flush hand.. there were 5 clubs on the board at the river and im dying to know what he called my river bet with after i was disconnected)..

How do you marathon sngers handle this?
Old 09-01-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: is this a new empire rule?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have PT import them from your HD?
Old 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM

I will never play more than 50 there in a day so I won't have that problem.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have PT import them from your HD?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get error messages from PT when I dont get them from emails. Also, whenever I am disconnected (my cable is screw lately so this happens too often) the one on my HD misses the hand i was disconnected on.
(i tried just to be safe with the one i was missing, no dice)..
Old 09-01-2005, 07:40 PM

This has been what Empire has done for quite a while. If I care enough I just ask for them to email me the missing HH(s).

It sorta sucks but at least it's not Eurobet! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Old 09-01-2005, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has been what Empire has done for quite a while. If I care enough I just ask for them to email me the missing HH(s).

It sorta sucks but at least it's not Eurobet! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
true. So I shouldnt expect any problems with my request to email me the missing sng?
I suppose Ill most likely just switch to my other account after I top 50 for the day.. just gonna kill my TLB points [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2005, 08:03 PM

Another solution is to not ask for tournament summaries when you finish in positions 1 and 2 since the entire HH will already be on your computer.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:07 PM

Multipoker does the same thing.

Isn't that ridiculous?

For a temporary fix, go to the HH folder, find the tourney number, and mail them and ask specifically for that tournament's summary.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another solution is to not ask for tournament summaries when you finish in positions 1 and 2 since the entire HH will already be on your computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh that is actually a great idea. Thanks. I will have to write down the game and table number to hunt for them later but thats not too hard.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Multipoker does the same thing.

Isn't that ridiculous?

For a temporary fix, go to the HH folder, find the tourney number, and mail them and ask specifically for that tournament's summary.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I emailed them in response "thanks for letting me know, I will move to pokerstars every day after my first 50 sngs to avoid that problem." I got this response:

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that, each player can request hand histories 50 times in a day and in each request, he can ask for 100 hand histories. In this way, you can request 5000 hand histories per day.

haha that just cracks me up. completely impractical but of course "technically" correct.