Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2004, 09:41 PM

Default LUCK OF THE IRISH

This is for all you "internet poker is rigged" fans. Now you can say B&M is rigged too. I'm playing in foxwoods this weekend at the 1-2 NL table. This guy comes in and sits down. He looks really upset and apparently he knows another guy at the table and that guy calls him JOHN and says whats wrong. John says his daughter needs chemotherapy she's 16 and he has no insurance whatsoever. HE doesn't even have a house so he can't get a loan. He came to foxwoods to lose his last $500. First hand it's raised to 20 UTG, I reraise with KK to 40, another guy reraises me all in 140~, i have ~200 as I doubled up before, and JOHN calls, and the button goes all in. Now the BB goes all in as well, UTG calls. 6 people are all in. The pots close to ~1000 and the it's dealt out K2395, I don't have any spades and it's 4 on the board. John flips over A4 SPADES. He has the nuts straight flush. Ok, not a big deal - i've seen it before, the other guys had QQ, JJ, AA, and pocket 9s. Pretty crazy but i've seen stuff like this in a blue moon in b&m games. I rebuy as the other guy had a spade and took the side pot, Next hand I'm dealt KK again - no foxwoods is not rigged. I go all in immediately, John calls again, and I get 4 other people all in. It's 3 different people who call this time, and 1 same besides JOHN. One flips over JJ, AA, AK, and JOHN has A4 AGAIN!!!! Flop comes 235 and It's over. HE flops the nuts. At this point I left. My point is until you see some crazy stuff think again before you say online is rigged, I see crazier stuff in real life.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:45 PM

Default Re: LUCK OF THE IRISH

No harm meant, but you would get more readers if you used a paragraph or two. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde