Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 01:29 AM

Default Wow, I finally got a message from Nigeria

I am psyched. Screw college, kings francis is going to hook me up.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Wow, I finally got a message from Nigeria

Look at juden.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:19 AM

?
Old 08-22-2005, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am psyched. Screw college, kings francis is going to hook me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wise to be psyched, my friend.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:20 AM

I get at least two of these a day. Today it was:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow, a member of the board of directors of Gambia Telecommunication Limited.

On the January 18th 1998, an American telecom contractor based in Banjul,Mr. William , supplied telecommunication equipment worth $8,000,000usd to the Gambia Telecommunications Company.

Approval for the payment was made two years after and the money was paid to his account in the bank..

On my resumption of office in May 2002, I received a letter from the Bank that Mr. William is yet to claim his money, which was deposited in his account.

The bank had sent series of notification to him for claim of his money but received no response.

We embarked on a serious investigation and discovered that he died in a plane crash in 2000.

Furthermore, all the documents he used to open the account with the bank provided no information about his next of kin.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated since we have been unsuccessfull in locating the relations for over two years.

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued $8,Million USD can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I therefore ask you to provide me with the following information below to enable me forward it to the bank as the Next of Kin to Mr Williams.

1) Your Full Names..

2) Your Contact Address...

3) Your Direct Telephone / Fax Numbers...........

Attached is the picture of the Mr. Williams.

You can view my website for my profile. http://www.gamtel.gm/fama.html

Please get back to me on my alternative email address... famafaal@myway.com

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-22-2005, 11:28 AM

A friend of mine responded to one of these guys and gave him my work phone number as a contact number. A real friendly-souding Nigerian guy (Idi?) called me the next day. I was less than impressed with my friend.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine responded to one of these guys and gave him my work phone number as a contact number. A real friendly-souding Nigerian guy (Idi?) called me the next day. I was less than impressed with my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really quite funny.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:41 AM

If you're going to respond to these guys, and it can be great fun, don't do it from your main email address. Get one that doesn't display IP addresses in the headers (fastmail.fm or gmail are two good ones). They don't care if it was the address they sent to or not - they literally send millions a day.

Visit 419 Eater for alll the Nigerian scam humour and advice (on how to torment them).

If you do plan on doing something nasty to them (like telling them you moneygrammed the money to Niger, not Nigeria so they have to go on a little safari to pick it up) don't do it with your phone number.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're going to respond to these guys, and it can be great fun, don't do it from your main email address. Get one that doesn't display IP addresses in the headers (fastmail.fm or gmail are two good ones). They don't care if it was the address they sent to or not - they literally send millions a day.

Visit 419 Eater for alll the Nigerian scam humour and advice (on how to torment them).

If you do plan on doing something nasty to them (like telling them you moneygrammed the money to Niger, not Nigeria so they have to go on a little safari to pick it up) don't do it with your phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I just acquired a fastmail. fm member account for a one time fee of 14.95 . Is it a good deal and overall service good? Do you have a fastmail acct?

polltard
Old 08-22-2005, 11:51 AM

Dear twoplustwo forum members,

I am Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow, a member of the board of directors of Gambia Poker Room GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com

On the August 18th 2005, an American member of your forum based in Banjul,Mr. William , supplied us with a list containing all the names of the 2+2 forum users worth $8,000,000usd

Approval for the payment was made 5 days after and the money was paid to his account in the bank..

On my resumption of office, I received a letter from the Bank that Mr. William is yet to claim his money, which was deposited in his account.

The bank had sent series of notification to him for claim of his money but received no response.

We embarked on a serious investigation and discovered that he died in a plane crash a couple days ago.

Furthermore, all the documents he used to open the account with the bank provided no information about his next of kin.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated since we have been unsuccessfull in locating the relations.

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued $8,Million USD can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. Alternative will can give the money as a bonus to play in GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I therefore ask you to provide me with the following information below to enable me forward it to the bank as the Next of Kin to Mr Williams.

1) Your Full Names..

2) Your Contact Address...

3) Your Direct Telephone / Fax Numbers...........

Attached is the picture of the Mr. Williams.

You can view my website for my profile. http://www.GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com/fama.html

Please get back to me on PM or on my alternative email address...
Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow. (e-mail support adv@GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com