Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2005, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is a girl being a feminist relevant to sex? Sex is sex...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree with peachy for once. It's no different than trying to say all hot chicks are great lays but sadly that isn't true.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's different. Being a feminist is probably a relection of some part of your personality. Being hot isn't

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, being hot has a major impact on your personality...

And both are relevant to sex, as they affect the attitudes and predilections of participants in a variety of ways that people tend to oversimplify or overstate, but which nonetheless exist.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]
Old 11-20-2005, 05:51 AM

Q: Why did the feminist cross the road?

A: <font color="white">To SUCK MY DICK! </font>

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: <font color="white">Two. One to screw it in, the other to SUCK MY DICK! </font>
Old 11-20-2005, 06:32 AM

Attractive people tend to be more socially adept than unnactive people. This generally leads to greater self-confidence. This carries over into many aspects of life.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:34 AM

I disagree.

I say attractive people don't need to be so socially adept or intelligent - their looks carry them. Unattractive people tend to either be much more socially adept to make up for their grotesqueness (and seem more intelligent cos they've applied their minds a little more rather than being out on dates etc), or they are quiet and withdrawn. or serial killers.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:59 AM

Its definitely not the case all the time.

Im speaking from a psychological perspective though, and just referring to what tends to be the case on average.

Put another way:
How people are treated by others (be it positive or negative) greatly affects how they view themselves, and, as a result, how they act.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:01 AM

The more positively people are treated by others, the less "variance" they will experience, and their confidence will often increase as a result of this.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:15 AM

I have found that a lot of people who may be socially awkward their entire adolescence because of unattractivness or whatever, usually get out of it when they go to college or once they become adults.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:20 AM

They might "grow" out of it, but its certainly not out of the question that theyd might be more socially adept at this very moment if they were attractive.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

it is no way related to how a girl is sex wise...im sure people can draw correlations but this does not mean causation

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it matters of there is causation or not -- correlation would be good enough for this discussion. If you can establish a strong correlation -- i.e. hardcore feminists are 50% more/less likely to be freaks in bed than "normal" women, regardless of whether one is caused by the other, it still tells the those looking for/trying to avoid kinkiness where to go/not go.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The more positively people are treated by others, the less "variance" they will experience, and their confidence will often increase as a result of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly, but their confidence will be not so robust. A couple of confidence-shaking days will have them in a state of strong self-doubt. Uglies will be used to this, so confidence may not be higher, say, but will be more robust to attack.