Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 02:09 AM

Default Re: William Hill cashout problems

I cashed out 7 days ago and haven't recieved my money yet, either. Hopefully soon...
Old 04-25-2005, 02:23 AM

My account got suspended before I even played! Just signed up less than an hour ago and have never played at any of the cryptos before. Does anyone recommend leaving the money in there and wait til they sort the problem before I try cashing out? I suspect I won't bother with the $50 and withdraw immediately once they sort it out now I've seen the [censored] this shitty site puts us through.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My account got suspended before I even played! Just signed up less than an hour ago and have never played at any of the cryptos before. Does anyone recommend leaving the money in there and wait til they sort the problem before I try cashing out? I suspect I won't bother with the $50 and withdraw immediately once they sort it out now I've seen the [censored] this shitty site puts us through.

[/ QUOTE ]

if what happened to you is what happened to me, apparently they suspend initial accounts until they can verify age. at least, that is what i got by email after sending three messages to support. until i read this thread i didnt know i could call toll free from the US, so i am going to try that now/soon and see what has to happen.

i also accidentally got my account in pounds, and didnt notice until after i deposited that they say they only allow neteller for dollar accounts. strangely (or not?), instead of declining the transaction, they took it. they didnt address this problem in the one email i got about the age verification.

i will post back once ive tried to talk to someone about these problems, but does anyone else have experiences like this that they have gone through?

i am pretty sure i will just want to take the cash back out unless this process suddenly gets a lot easier/better.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:10 AM

You are right that's why they suspended the account, but they don't bother with US residents so they selected my account by accident. All is fixed. You might have a harder time as you selected sterling currency.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:57 AM

Going on 8 days for me...

I called the 011 # Saturday and was told that the withdrawal had just cleared "Security" and would be in the next "batch" at midnight.

Still hasn't hit my Neteller account.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:58 AM

arg. ecash wont transfer me (she had to check to see if i had a new account or not, apparently they will transfer older accounts from some cutoff date but i surely dont have a grasp of that situation...). she gave me the same international number for william hill that i have.

i cant call that number from my cell phone without having it enabled for international calls. she seemed to think it was toll free... i really know nothing about the international phone system. it is really frustrating to not be able to speak to someone, and at this point i just want to have my money back and pretend this didnt happen. will the call be free?

sigh.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:38 PM

I tried to cash out Friday and got some message about a card limit of $0.00 USD exceeded. No idea what that meant, I used Neteller for my deposit, not a card of any kind. Sent an e-mail, no response. Tried again Saturday, it said it cleared, but still nothing in my Neteller account from them. Looks like I'll be waiting a week or more, huh?

Does anyone know if Interpoker takes this long as well? I was going to try them after I get my PIN (sounds like I might get that before my Hill withdrawl shows up).
Old 04-26-2005, 03:58 PM

I'm also having trouble getting money out of Will Hill. In the past, they'd usually paid me within a couple of days, but this is going on a week. Also, they won't let you submit another withdrawal while you've got one they haven't processed yet. Very frustrating since it's actually the one place I've had a good run recently, and I need to redeploy some of that cash.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:38 PM

Apart from the debokle (sp) about my account being suspended, my experience went reasonably well and it cashed out in less than 48 hours.

Good luck peeps.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:30 PM

FWIW, I cashed out last Wednesday, and it finally hit my netller account today. This is definitely the slowest withdrawal I've had there.