Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 12-02-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Calling all Party 30+3 Table SNGs players (lc)

Just wondering how many of you play the 3 tables on party on the regular. I've posted on this topic before but haven't gotten much of a response.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Calling all Party 30+3 Table SNGs players (lc)

I play $22 and $33 regularly, about 1/3 is $33.

Here's some recent stats:

Nov'05 (197 played) ITM: 41.12% ROI: 17.21%
Old 12-02-2005, 03:56 PM

i sometimes play both. to me, both are about bubble play. learning to push bot is most important, and can be profitable playing STT and 3-Table tournaments. since it takes longer to get to bubble playing the 3-table, i prefer the STT's
Old 12-02-2005, 04:32 PM

I like the $33 3-table tournaments. Don't play them much though since the OTT are beatable with a better hr/rate but it's a good change of pace. I think I have something like a 60% ROI in them.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:02 PM

I've been playing the 3 tables for a while now but only been keeping stats on the last 60. ITM=40% and ROI=~60%. I find that my best strategy has been not getting inot trouble early and like was said.. bubble play is huge. My hourly rate is around $21. Whats ur hourly rate in the single tables?
Old 12-02-2005, 06:30 PM

When you refer to playing as a pushbot...what range of hands to you push with? I understand it is position dependent. But are you pushing regularly to earlier raises and middle posiiton raises? IF so what are your hand ranges?
Old 12-02-2005, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you refer to playing as a pushbot...what range of hands to you push with? I understand it is position dependent. But are you pushing regularly to earlier raises and middle posiiton raises? IF so what are your hand ranges?

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously its situational.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:53 PM

I've played about 1300 of the 33 3-tables in my records and I don't think your stats are sustainable. I don't keep an hourly rate because its obscured by the fact that I play up to 4 at a time and the stats wouldn't be relevant. My ITM fluctuates between around the upper 20%s-lower 30%s and my ROI is usually in the lower 40%s.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:45 PM

I donno if it's sustainable however an hourly rate does apply.. I'm just looking for how im making per hour regardless on how many I'm playing. More accurately I just want to know how much per hour I am profiting while sitting in front on my computer. I rarely play more than 1 at a time anyway since I don't like dividing my attention.