Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 03:46 PM

Default Re: ggban has had 37 drinks...now what?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yo, really: call an ambulance if he's that drunk. Check out of the hotel and get yourself to the airport. He has money and will be better taken care of by professionals. This is not your problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I'd do. Make sure he's physically safe and then get going. He's the one that got himself into this. He can get out of it.

And stop with the bread suggestions. The alcohol is into the bloodstream by now and he can eat bread till he pukes it isn't going to help with the alcohol situation. It's gonna take 10+ hours for him to get it out of his system and no amount of bread will help that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the worst option, what kind of vag calls an ambulance on his passed out buddy? Especially an underage buddy.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Throw his [censored] in a bag, call an ambulance, go to the airport.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty clear he did not have 37 drinks unless about 30 of them were Coke on the rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, the old "Every drink = 3 drinks after the first 2" routine. I miss being 19.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:48 PM

Guys that drink so much they need to be looked after and have people run around after them piss me off! (Especially when I'm the dope trying to get the cab to stop to take us home etc)
Old 11-07-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you advocating leaving him there and taking off.

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

uve got to be kidding me! He got himself that drunk...hes gonna live...u dont have to stay there and babysit a sleeping guy and do NOTHING for another 24hrs but pick ur nose! Getting the room for another night and having Josh check in on him in 8 hrs is a perfectly fine route. Brian has a flight to catch...its not his responsibility to rebook his flight and stay when he has things he MUST be home for tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

what up first name basis!
Old 11-07-2005, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Throw his [censored] in a bag, call an ambulance, go to the airport.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty clear he did not have 37 drinks unless about 30 of them were Coke on the rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, the old "Every drink = 3 drinks after the first 2" routine. I miss being 19.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the guy is talking and can respond to bicyclekick waking him up by saying "get the [censored] up dude" with "leave me alone" he is fine.

Just make sure he doesn't choke if he throws up, and let him know he will miss his flight. If he's ok with the latter part, just leave him be.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you advocating leaving him there and taking off.

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

uve got to be kidding me! He got himself that drunk...hes gonna live...u dont have to stay there and babysit a sleeping guy and do NOTHING for another 24hrs but pick ur nose! Getting the room for another night and having Josh check in on him in 8 hrs is a perfectly fine route. Brian has a flight to catch...its not his responsibility to rebook his flight and stay when he has things he MUST be home for tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

what up first name basis!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, for some reason I found this funny as hell. I spit water all over the place tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? He's just drunk, he'll wake up and catch a later flight. Why should BK miss his flight because his friend is sleeping one off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess it all depends on your definition of "friend".
Old 11-07-2005, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? He's just drunk, he'll wake up and catch a later flight. Why should BK miss his flight because his friend is sleeping one off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess it all depends on your definition of "friend".

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your definition mean "one who watches another sleep?" because that would be creepy.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:58 PM

if anyone can get in contact with gabe aka ggbman have him call mike. Thanks
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys that drink so much they need to be looked after and have people run around after them piss me off!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hardly think it's fair to suggest that ggbman always does this. Almost everyone has been overly drunk at an inappropriate time at least once (and many of us way more than that), cut him some slack.