Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: ggban has had 37 drinks...now what?

I think you should definitely make him some bread. If you're staying anywhere decent, the hotel should probably have a breadmaker. If not, I'm sure there's a Williams-Sonoma closeby.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:24 PM

Yo, really: call an ambulance if he's that drunk. Check out of the hotel and get yourself to the airport. He has money and will be better taken care of by professionals. This is not your problem.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:25 PM

Print this thread out and give it to him when he sobers up so he knows your true feelings.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:28 PM

The only thing I have to add, which you may not know, is that Gabe has a midterm Tues too... So if you do try to find him a new flight hope he's coherent enough to remember what time his midterm is, or to email the professor today about him missing it tomorrow, or get him back to Massoftwoshits in time for it (late night flight tonight or ...

Sucky situation bro, I guess you guys must have went to Brian's bachelor party last night.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:35 PM

the only thing u can do is get the room for him for one more night and have josh check on him before his flight leaves at 11pm

i dont think hes gonna die...when ur drunk u lose count of ur drinks somewhere along the line...im not saying hes not drunk outta his mind...but i doubt hes in danger

try and get him up and going...if u cant fluff his pillow...leave him a note so hes not confused as hell when he wakes up....set a drink of water by him and catch ur flight
Old 11-07-2005, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo, really: call an ambulance if he's that drunk. Check out of the hotel and get yourself to the airport. He has money and will be better taken care of by professionals. This is not your problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I'd do. Make sure he's physically safe and then get going. He's the one that got himself into this. He can get out of it.

And stop with the bread suggestions. The alcohol is into the bloodstream by now and he can eat bread till he pukes it isn't going to help with the alcohol situation. It's gonna take 10+ hours for him to get it out of his system and no amount of bread will help that.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:41 PM

I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you advocating leaving him there and taking off.

That's a dick move.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad I'm not friends with any of you advocating leaving him there and taking off.

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? He's just drunk, he'll wake up and catch a later flight. Why should BK miss his flight because his friend is sleeping one off?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Throw his [censored] in a bag, call an ambulance, go to the airport.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty clear he did not have 37 drinks unless about 30 of them were Coke on the rocks.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That's a dick move.

[/ QUOTE ]

uve got to be kidding me! He got himself that drunk...hes gonna live...u dont have to stay there and babysit a sleeping guy and do NOTHING for another 24hrs but pick ur nose! Getting the room for another night and having Josh check in on him in 8 hrs is a perfectly fine route. Brian has a flight to catch...its not his responsibility to rebook his flight and stay when he has things he MUST be home for tonight....

they arent gonna let him on a plane...and josh said he would help him find another one later....pack ur stuff...leave him a note...check on him and catch ur flight

if u REALLY think he can make it get him up and get him to the airport...he does have a midterm....but all u can do is try