Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2005, 03:01 AM

Default 2+2 game for Saturday

There is a separate thread for the Friday night game.

A number of people replied that Friday night was not a good time for a 2+2 game. Several of these people mentioned Saturday afternoon as a good time. Therefore I am proposing a game at 3 PM Eastern. I don't know if I will play, so I am asking for a volunteer to take charge of finalizing the details and getting things started. We could also use a volunteer or two to "host" the table(s) as described in the Friday thread.

If you don't have enough people to fill two tables then you will need to come to a decision on whether to play the Stars $5 game with 250x stacks or the $25 game with 100x stacks (or even the $10 game if you'd prefer... or hell, you could even play at Party if you'd like). If a number of people play both Friday and Saturday then you should have no trouble filling multiple tables, but I'm not really sure how many people will do this.

Those interested in playing on Saturday should use this thread to work out the details.