Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Absolute rakeback if already registered?

I recently signed up for the $200 bonus last month and now want rackeback [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Well there are enough bonuses that I guess I can wait 180 days to see what happens.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:31 PM

Note : on absolute you can get rakeback + bonus at the same time.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note : on absolute you can get rakeback + bonus at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why I want rakeback there but I have already signed up. So, I'll wait for 180 days for my account to expire so I can sign with an affiliate.

Does anyone know how I can do this with Interpoker? I already have an account there and would like rakeback. Can I just let my account expire or am I screwed?
Old 11-28-2005, 09:37 PM

It won't happen. I signed up to absolute a long time ago before knowing about bonuses...without an affiliate. No RB for me. Once I realized the horrible mistake I made AP was not willing to let me open another account...no affiliate or not...they didnt care.

Plus your stats on AP will probably be horribly wrong anyway, you'll have dozens of un-answered Emails, you won't get paid for 2 months, You may even get access to the holy grail 800 number to Absolute...(if you look it's kinda weird they dont advertise a number to call them)....but then again...6 calls later and I still dont have my MGR stats for October or November....and NO MONEY!!! AP's customer service is a freakin' joke to me. And yes Im hoping someone from AP sees this.

(Basically I have a few players on there I reffered and havent been paid by them in 3 months, they owe me about $500-$600.)

Seriously, don't expect anything but grief from AP's affiliate department. Player support, and any other department is prety good....but the affiliate department has left such a sour taste in my mouth that I would seriously sue them if they were in the states.....but then again I guess thats the price I pay for doing buisness with online gambling companies from Costa Rica.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Plus your stats on AP will probably be horribly wrong anyway, you'll have dozens of un-answered Emails, you won't get paid for 2 months, You may even get access to the holy grail 800 number to Absolute...(if you look it's kinda weird they dont advertise a number to call them)....but then again...6 calls later and I still dont have my MGR stats for October or November....and NO MONEY!!! AP's customer service is a freakin' joke to me. And yes Im hoping someone from AP sees this.

(Basically I have a few players on there I reffered and havent been paid by them in 3 months, they owe me about $500-$600.)

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a little confused about what exactly u r ranting about here. did u try to sign up as an affiliate or just do refferal?
Old 11-29-2005, 02:40 AM

I missed signing up for an affiliate myself...its a refferal of mine.