Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Chip Leader - Final Table - Party MTT

I didn't realize there were other 2+2ers at the table. Great game guys.

WinBig, there is no way you can get away from AKs with 5.5xBB. That's just how it goes. One of the key hands for me was won with AKs vs TT. That hand could have easily gone the other way.

jcchou, that was an intense heads up match. Good game. Sorry about showing the 26s steal. I don't normally show any hands. Among my poker playing friends 26s is legendary, somewhat like the GrannyMae hand on this message board, so I had to show. I have a request though. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of your hand history from the final table so I can see my play from a different angle? I am willing to do the same if you want. Either way, congratulations on the big win.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:57 PM

Congrats guys. I busted out just at the 2nd break at 200 or so having had pretty weak cards throughout. Picked up KK three times though, and managed to double on it once, but finally got axed with a 4xBB short stack protecting my blind with A3o. Funny enough I was up against KK and missed my A.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:34 PM

AtlBrvs4Life - no apology needed on that awesome bluff. if you have the balls to pull it off and get me to lay down my hand (ATs, btw) more power to you. i don't necessarily consider it showing off anyway; sometimes people show to form a certain table image and play off that image later...whatever the reason, good bluff.

I tried requesting a hand history of the whole thing last night, but I don't know if there is a way to do it. All I was able to get was the last 100 hands, which included the final 8 players. If you know of a way to get the entire tourney, please let me know.

I have no problem with sending you a copy of my hand history. Leave your email address and I'll send it your way. Please do the same for me. Thanks!
Old 03-28-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I tried requesting a hand history of the whole thing last night, but I don't know if there is a way to do it. All I was able to get was the last 100 hands, which included the final 8 players. If you know of a way to get the entire tourney, please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Open up PT, make a new database for the tournament, delete the old hand histories in party/handhistory folder. set it to update. Once your finished you have the hand history in PT. and also by table in party/handhistory.

you could also try emailing them and requesting all your hands for tournament #, not sure if they do this though....

and shame on you for not tracking.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:41 PM

Default on the subject of tracking..

firstly altbrvs well done mate, nice result (and sorry for attempting to hijack your post......!)

is poker tracker the standard?

is there any other trackers anyone likes?

cheers
Stephen