Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2005, 03:09 AM

Default Re: I\'m drunk, horny, and lonely

Old 09-04-2005, 03:26 AM

Dammit Elmo, we've shown so much love for you! Why'd you choose suicide? Why?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Bert
Old 09-04-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Re: thanks guys

This seem like that guy cokequestion. He need attention to be cool in OOT. Be happy. Play poker and drink beer. Visit Wong Happy Ending Massage Parlor in LA for good time. Make you feel more better feeling.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:31 AM

go to www.fastseduction.com and www.doubleyourdating.com and learn to pick up some chicks!
Old 09-04-2005, 04:55 AM

When problems overwhelm us and sadness smother us, where do we find the will and the courage to continue? Well, the answer may come in caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith. For Janet, help came from her faith but it also came from a squirrel.

Shorty after her divorse, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job. She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived, she work her way out of despondency, and now she says life is good again.

How could this append? She told me that, late one autumn day when she was at her lowest, she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter. One at a time he would take them to the nest. And she thought, if that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming on, so can I. Once I broke my problems into small pieces, I was able to carry them, just like those nuts. One at a time.

Take all your problems
And rip 'em apart

Carry them off
In a shopping cart

And another thing
You should've known from the start
The problems in hand
Are lighter than at heart

Be like the squirrel
Old 09-04-2005, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When problems overwhelm us and sadness smother us, where do we find the will and the courage to continue? Well, the answer may come in caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith. For Janet, help came from her faith but it also came from a squirrel.

Shorty after her divorse, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job. She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived, she work her way out of despondency, and now she says life is good again.

How could this append? She told me that, late one autumn day when she was at her lowest, she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter. One at a time he would take them to the nest. And she thought, if that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming on, so can I. Once I broke my problems into small pieces, I was able to carry them, just like those nuts. One at a time.

Take all your problems
And rip 'em apart

Carry them off
In a shopping cart

And another thing
You should've known from the start
The problems in hand
Are lighter than at heart

Be like the squirrel

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic song on what is possibly their best album.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:31 AM

Get over it already. Your life could be a lot worse. Stop being such a bitch.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:45 AM

1. stop drinking and smoking. it will suck at first, but you will begin to feel better

2. eat healthy, excercise. it will suck at first, but you will begin to feel better

3. stop being such a pussy and go get some
Old 09-04-2005, 06:26 AM

Hey, if you really do decide that you're going to kill yourself...at least do something useful. Go to Sudan (or some other war-torn place), buy a gun, and start picking off the warlords...the very worst that could happen is that you get killed before you take any of them out.

The very best thing that could happen is that you put a few bullets in the skulls of some very sick individuals who are killing and raping people (sometimes in that order) and then you decide, "hey, I'm not worthless after all...I've just saved innocent lives...time for me to go home and put my newfound courage to work doing something for myself, as well."

Anyway...just an idea - as stupid as any other idea...although I don't actually believe you're out to kill yourself if you're asking for other people to tell you why you shouldn't and then arguing with them. Nevertheless, my idea stands if and only if you do decide to go through with suicide. At least attempt something useful for humanity in the process.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isnt there a suicide hotline that is effective at helping people work these things out?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course. but I'm sure they'll just say some bullshit like 'be strong' or 'be positive' or 'think about your family' or some other bullshit advice.

[censored] that [censored]. i'd rather drink myself to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

No they wont. I used to work on such a project, nobody ever gives advice. Lots of people feel awkward calling the number to begin with but they dont at the end of the call, you might be surprised how beneficial discussing things with a compassionate person (that you didnt previously know) can be.