Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Not even a courtesy e-mail from Gamesgrid?

I tried out Gamesgrid last week. Deposited $500, toyed around for a little bit, and wasn't that impressed. So I withdrew $498 on Friday.

Woke up Saturday morning, and what do I see? Gamesgrid have deposited $1,000 in my Neteller account.

I e-mailed them to let them know that they had overpaid me, and asked how they wanted to handle it, whether they would take it back, or wanted me to deposit it etc.

4 hours later, I get an e-mail from Neteller stating that they deposited $498.00 into my account. I go check, and sure enough they've now taken back the $1,000, and given me the proper amount.

But is it that hard to just reply to my e-mail? To say "Hey thanks for saving us $502, we've reversed it now"?
Old 05-08-2005, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Not even a courtesy e-mail from Gamesgrid?

Sounds like you werent JUST doing it out of the kidness of your heart. Glad that you were honest though
Old 05-08-2005, 10:38 AM

That sure would have been courteous of GG. Especially in light of the massive cash outflow that I expect tomorrow when the VFP program benefits get cut by 50%. They'll need that $502!
Old 05-08-2005, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That sure would have been courteous of GG. Especially in light of the massive cash outflow that I expect tomorrow when the VFP program benefits get cut by 50%. They'll need that $502!

[/ QUOTE ]

Even with it cut in half, a grinder can still earn over $40 bucks an hour between VFP and bonus clearing playing 2 6-12 games and 4 3-6 games(total of six tables simultaneously).

Some people are going to leave but it won't be a mass exodus. I suspect the fish to shark ratio to increase. Whats lost in VFP may possibly be made up in an increased win rate.

Stu
Old 05-08-2005, 12:19 PM

Hope you are right on about the fish/shark ratio. It really is a grind when the average pot size is around 3BB.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even with it cut in half, a grinder can still earn over $40 bucks an hour between VFP and bonus clearing playing 2 6-12 games and 4 3-6 games(total of six tables simultaneously).

Some people are going to leave but it won't be a mass exodus. I suspect the fish to shark ratio to increase. Whats lost in VFP may possibly be made up in an increased win rate.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ] This assumes there are even six games at the site going at those limits.