Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 6 handed table. Whats your vpip?
30+ 24 7.25%
29 13 3.93%
28 20 6.04%
27 29 8.76%
26 26 7.85%
25 41 12.39%
24 37 11.18%
23 50 15.11%
20 (or less) 23 6.95%
21 26 7.85%
22 42 12.69%
Voters: 331. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: sex party mom sentenced to 30 years

[ QUOTE ]
If it was a man, and the 17 year olds were women, you'd all be singing a very different story. There is no excuse, and the only reason that you believe there is one is because were dealing with a woman.

If it was a man having sex with girls, he'd be locked up for 7347347 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree that there's a double standard here. although I don't necessarily think that in your hypothetical the 17 yr-olds need to be female...
Old 11-17-2005, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it was a man, and the 17 year olds were women, you'd all be singing a very different story. There is no excuse, and the only reason that you believe there is one is because were dealing with a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree that there's a double standard here. although I don't necessarily think that in your hypothetical the 17 yr-olds need to be female...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right. 17 year old boys love consentual homosexual sex parties with 40 year old men. :P
Old 11-17-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly - and why shouldn't he?

I don't know why everyone makes a big fuss about a double standard. Men and women are not the same.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why everyone makes a big fuss about a double standard. Men and women are not the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explanation?
Old 11-17-2005, 05:15 PM

If a 45 year old man impregnates a 15 year old girl, [censored] has hit the fan. If a 15 your old boy impregnates a 45 year old woman, well, tough [censored] for grandma.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Explanation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you just want to see if I can write out a concise, rational explanation or do you really believe men and women are exactly the same in regards to sexuality and should be treated as such?

This is similar to the issue with the hot blonde teacher having sex with one of her students. She needs to get fired and get a slap on the wrist by the judge. The kid needs a high five.

If the roles were reversed, the girl would need a kick in the ass and the dude would need castration and jail time.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-17-2005, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why shouldn't he be? Our society stresses the equality of human rights; feminists and women lobbists are constantly striving for what they believe is equality. Yet, it's okay for a woman to take advantage of adventurous, vulnerable teenagers? If women shouldn't be charged similarly to men regarding the exact same crimes, I suppose we should just let women off with every other crime. They're different, so it's okay. Right? The hypocrasy with our societies values is that it's okay for a woman to commit a crime, however it's completely unacceptable for a man to do the exact same thing. How will we get anywhere as a people when we stress equality between different genders and races, yet continue to show bias when matters of gender and race crop up?

Men and women should be treated the same across the board, or not be treated with equality at all.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-17-2005, 04:55 PM

How much time is she really going to serve? She'll get out on parole soon enough. If this were a man with 14-15 year-olds we would expect him to die mysteriously in prison.